Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 131
06-12-2012, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reave View Post
Well, I already sorted it out and uploaded full-size versions, but can't be bothered to fix the links. On the upload screen, with the green "select photos and videos" button, there's a text-link toward the top left, right next to the advert. "Customize your upload options." You can set higher resolutions there. The default was set at resizing anything to fit 1024x768 screens.
Thank you so much for that heads up Reave! Having used that feature, as you suggested, it seems as though only paid subscribers can upload to any size. Yet, I was able to upload two older pics at larger sizes. My default had been set to smaller than 1024x768 (the suggested default). I upped it to 1024x768 and, while that was better, I ultimately opted for the largest allowed size, for free members, which struck me as more than big enough. Again, many thanks! Gotta keep these pics in the 'Epic Screenshot Thread' lookin' truly epic!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 132
06-13-2012, 08:40 AM
OK, perhaps you chaps can tell me what's up; every setting in the game is maxed out, and it runs buttery smooth on my OC'd 6850, yet my game looks -nowhere near- as good as many of these pics. Are you guys forcing even higher settings through your card's drivers or something?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 133
06-13-2012, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sosolidshoe View Post
OK, perhaps you chaps can tell me what's up; every setting in the game is maxed out, and it runs buttery smooth on my OC'd 6850, yet my game looks -nowhere near- as good as many of these pics. Are you guys forcing even higher settings through your card's drivers or something?
Nothing extra in my case, just max settings at 1920x1080,
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 183
# 134
06-24-2012, 12:07 AM
Not necessarily epic, but a cool screen shot I think. Just a pic of me having snuck into a KDF starbase and kicked my feet up by the fire in their lodge.

http://vincentmikaru.twilightmainfra...2-23-01-55.jpg

We have nothing. Nothing but our anger. We will take that spark and start a fire which will become a great conflagration!
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 256
# 135
06-24-2012, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alastorforthrigh View Post
Not necessarily epic, but a cool screen shot I think. Just a pic of me having snuck into a KDF starbase and kicked my feet up by the fire in their lodge.

http://vincentmikaru.twilightmainfra...2-23-01-55.jpg
Hope they didn't catch ya nicking their warnog!:tongue:
"Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make its own judgments." -Zefram Cochrane
Vice-Admiral Methos Corinthian
methos71
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 69
# 136
06-24-2012, 02:12 PM
Heh how'd ya get in there anyway?
===========

Yeah... Not the best signiture, but it's my first time using an advanced image editing program, so... woo!
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 378
As the title says, this thread is for you to post any and all of your cool screens from in game. Your ship, your captain, your crew; share it all here!

Here is mine for today:

http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/c...kdfshot626.jpg

What you got???
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,119
# 138
06-26-2012, 02:11 PM
This is my main toon WamwI' with a sword I called Propeht Hunter, given to him by the Pah'Wraiths.

Screenie

I think the Prylar on the left knows there's about to be 2 less Bajorans on DS9.:biggrin:
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 951
# 139
06-26-2012, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
This is my main toon WamwI' with a sword I called Propeht Hunter, given to him by the Pah'Wraiths.

Screenie

I think the Prylar on the left knows there's about to be 2 less Bajorans on DS9.:biggrin:
How did you get that bat'leth?
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 378
# 140
06-26-2012, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurf View Post
How did you get that bat'leth?
TOR launch event.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:51 PM.