Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-05-2012, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTagloH View Post
That makes 2 of us. If the Sovereign were to get a +1 i think the console should be a Qauntum console that fires like the one in the movies. Firing about 4 torpedoes per volley would be about right.
So, when I THY3 I will get 16 torps? I'm all for that!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-05-2012, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyMac View Post
So, when I THY3 I will get 16 torps? I'm all for that!!!!
Can't wait to see the Klingons crying about that...
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-05-2012, 12:07 PM
As I have said in my formns and continue to do so about the sovy I completely argee the sovy needs alot of work. Plus the refit sovy should look like at least the nemesis final refit or the 1st phase refit from the nemesis which we already know what she looks like.

PS - Why make another formn when all the sovy formns are on the other page. It is not that hard to look around.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-05-2012, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwoodcock01 View Post
I think he refers to the scene after the Enterprise goes thru the rift and is in earth's past when there is the single borg sphere firing on the earth.

Oh god forgot how much a geek I am ;-)
Just to be fair on that one, remember that passage through the temporal vortex took both ship's shields offline when Enterprise fired that quantum torpedo volley.

I don't think anyone really thinks that a single volley of Quantums would really take out a sphere under normal conditions...
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Militis View Post
That was the remainder of the fleet wasn't it, rather than just the Enterprise by itself? I'm sure the Akira's, Norway's and Sabre's all focused on the same spot too as I remember seeing an Akira fire a salvo of photons before being popped itself by the Cube's explosion.
And a Nebula-class too!
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-05-2012, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cddiede View Post
Just to be fair on that one, remember that passage through the temporal vortex took both ship's shields offline when Enterprise fired that quantum torpedo volley.

I don't think anyone really thinks that a single volley of Quantums would really take out a sphere under normal conditions...
The sphere had been in a PSW III before it left the cube...... :p
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-07-2012, 11:51 AM
I agree, the sovereign class doesn't look like a sovereign in STO..

I'm actually playing with a ship i find disgusting because ships like the intrepid, sovereign are all underpowered...

To be honest, an intrepid class with armor has 27000 i think while an old excelsior is way more powerful?
This counts for the sovereign too, its way underpowered...

Come on guys.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-08-2012, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovereign001 View Post
I agree, the sovereign class doesn't look like a sovereign in STO..

I'm actually playing with a ship i find disgusting because ships like the intrepid, sovereign are all underpowered...

To be honest, an intrepid class with armor has 27000 i think while an old excelsior is way more powerful?
This counts for the sovereign too, its way underpowered...

Come on guys.
and needs to be more manvuralbe. (spelling) and also increase its warp core power.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-08-2012, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ_2011
and needs to be more manvuralbe. (spelling) and also increase its warp core power.
I'd like to see a warp power increase but I think the maneuverability is about where it needs. These ships are the big bad boys of the fleet. They aren't supposed to be nimble fighters that can turn on a dime. Thats one thing that always irked me about the TNG movies, how the Enterprise E was treated more like a space fighter plane than the big ship it really was.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adml_shake View Post
I'd like to see a warp power increase but I think the maneuverability is about where it needs. These ships are the big bad boys of the fleet. They aren't supposed to be nimble fighters that can turn on a dime. Thats one thing that always irked me about the TNG movies, how the Enterprise E was treated more like a space fighter plane than the big ship it really was.
ok fair enough, its just to me in nemesis she look more maneuver so why not have it like that in nemesis. she is still a cruiser ya but also with combat i mind.