Lt. Commander
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20111218a.8

General:
  • It's now possible to access Q's Winter Wonderland event information from the calendar.
  • Updated the Foundry slot purchase tooltip to indicate Refined Dilithium is required.
  • Removed old, now incorrect information from the character slot purchase tooltip.
  • Changed Energy Siphon so if it is resisted, the target resists the magnitude of the effect, and not the duration.
  • Improved the effective resistance of Inertial Dampeners, Starship Sensors, and Power Insulators.
  • Updated Driver Coil:
    • It will no longer give you infinite power to your weapons, shields and Aux.
    • If you have 9 points in Driver Coil, your Weapon, Shields and Aux power will go from 5 to 30 when full impulse is engaged.
    • It will also now add to Engine power when Full Impulse is engaged.
    • Driver Coil will now increase the speed of Slipstream and other sector based travel speeds, like The Borg engines’ sector speed, by up to +50%
  • Players who were at the old, pre-Season 5, skillcap will now properly be bumped up to the new skillpoint cap.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-04-2012, 12:25 PM
Any relief in the future for the Klingons and the D'Vak bug?

EDIT: The mission in question is named "Special Task Force Equipment".

My latest bug report for it is #1,248,567

And here is a screen shot too. DvakSTF.png ( Click to view )
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
[*]Updated Driver Coil:[list][*]It will no longer give you infinite power to your weapons, shields and Aux.
neeeeeerrrrrrrrrf.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-04-2012, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
[*]Driver Coil will now increase the speed of Slipstream and other sector based travel speeds, like The Borg engines’ sector speed, by up to +50%
does this mean what I think it means? If I put my driver coil skill to 9 my borg engine would make my ship fly with warp 21 instead of 14? an the slipstreamdrive would be warp 30 instead of 20?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-04-2012, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe1306 View Post
does this mean what I think it means? If I put my driver coil skill to 9 my borg engine would make my ship fly with warp 21 instead of 14? an the slipstreamdrive would be warp 30 instead of 20?
I would expect it to be more along the lines of a 50% increase over what the engines give you as a bonus rather than the overall top speed. Since the Borg engines give you roughly +4 warp speed, this would be improved by +2 to a top speed of warp 16. I could be wrong though.

Super delayed edit for posterity: I was wrong. :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola_Tesla
Any relief in the future for the Klingons and the D'Vak bug?

EDIT: The mission in question is named "Special Task Force Equipment".

My latest bug report for it is #1,248,567

And here is a screen shot too. DvakSTF.png ( Click to view )
Coming soon. The fix is in progress.
(There were a couple issues with that were addressed in this build, like a small typo and an incorrect location, but the unable-to-turn-in issue is still being worked on.)
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-05-2012, 07:25 AM
the D'Vak Quest gave me access to Mk X Purple KIT's....
(probably the ONLY good Mk X item you can get from the STF Vendros, that is not obsolete as soon as you get to Mk XI).

I looked around the STF Stores later, without the Mission, and could no longer find the Mk X Kits.

am i just blind?
am i going nuts and it was never there?
is this a bug?

i will look out for it more closely on my next toon that cashes the mission in, but would be nice if somedoby could confirm / deny before that.