Lt. Commander
Finally my schedule has given me time to play the Defera invasion and wow! I had no idea how much content was in these missions what a blast.
It is stuff like this that made me fall in love with STO in the first place, great environments fun team work and the revamped borg really feel like borg now I love it.

So Kudos to the Dev team I was really impressed by these missions and the fun people whom I played with! I think I would almost take more of these over a FE on most days... good re playable and fun.

I just wish they were spread out in the calender more randomly perhaps slightly more often. I understand the appeal of limiting them so the population is high, but for some people the current scheduled can be difficult to play.

Sorry for the ramble I was really impressed
Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-04-2012, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landon_Kent
Finally my schedule has given me time to play the Defera invasion and wow! I had no idea how much content was in these missions what a blast.
It is stuff like this that made me fall in love with STO in the first place, great environments fun team work and the revamped borg really feel like borg now I love it.

So Kudos to the Dev team I was really impressed by these missions and the fun people whom I played with! I think I would almost take more of these over a FE on most days... good re playable and fun.

I just wish they were spread out in the calender more randomly perhaps slightly more often. I understand the appeal of limiting them so the population is high, but for some people the current scheduled can be difficult to play.

Sorry for the ramble I was really impressed
Thanks
I agree with this. I've only ever caught the back end of these but I got a couple of hours in with these on Saturday evening (GMT) and I loved it. The outdoor section is fun but annoying as people try to steal the turrets but inside the Power Station was a blast, a lot of fun and I liked how the different difficulty levels were on different levels of the power station. I'm actually really looking forward to playing it again this Saturday with my new Tactical character.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-04-2012, 01:46 PM
I feel left out... Almost all of the scheduled times are really early in the morning for me or pretty late at night. As of now I've not been able to play in any of them.

I see the allure of keeping them limited to only a few times a week, but possibly one or two more to offset the time differences from area to area? It'd be nice to have one that I could comfortably play without having to get up at 5 am or stay up till 11 or 12 pm (I have classes and other things to do, sadly I need my sleep :^D).

- Quiiliitiila
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-04-2012, 02:24 PM
There are two this Saturday, I'm about to log in so I'll check the times but IIRC they're around 5 or 6 hours apart so one may be doable for you.

EDIT; Times are 1000AM-1200PM GMT and 1900GMT-2100GMT.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-04-2012, 03:46 PM
I actually happened to be on when it was happening yesterday. I got teamed up and we did the whole Temple series and some of the Power Plant. It was a pretty good time.

My question is, where can we find a schedule of when it goes on? Ever since they removed it from regular rotation I have been unable to locate when it actually occurs. I always check the in-game calendar but it only goes so far ahead, and the Deferi event is not listed on the website calendar either.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-04-2012, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormnnorm
I actually happened to be on when it was happening yesterday. I got teamed up and we did the whole Temple series and some of the Power Plant. It was a pretty good time.

My question is, where can we find a schedule of when it goes on? Ever since they removed it from regular rotation I have been unable to locate when it actually occurs. I always check the in-game calendar but it only goes so far ahead, and the Deferi event is not listed on the website calendar either.
Click on the Starfleet/ KDF icon to bring up the journal. Beneath the current events you'll see the calandar. In there it'll tell you when the Defera Invasion takes place and which STF is featured over the month.