Lt. Commander
Just had to say that, unable to customize your character being stuck with 1 type of ship unless you shell out money for 30mins of fun in trying something new. I've seen people talk about STO on other sites saying they were only about to play for 2 hours before quitting and other similar experiences....Trying to treat this game like a standard MMORPG will fail. Only reason I'm still trying it out is theres nothing better to play right now but sure that will change later this year.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-04-2012, 02:19 PM
Every MMO is 'boring' to someone. That's why there are hundreds of different MMOs to choose from. That way each person can find the one which best fit their personality and personal needs. Just as we don't all watch the same TV programs, watch the same movies, and listen to the same music we don't all like the same types of MMOs.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-04-2012, 02:31 PM
I pay for WOW, and haven't been able to touch it since season 5 came out, also been having trouble pulling myself away to play Skyrim.

So all in all, the game is far from boring for me.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaien
Just had to say that, unable to customize your character being stuck with 1 type of ship unless you shell out money for 30mins of fun in trying something new. I've seen people talk about STO on other sites saying they were only about to play for 2 hours before quitting and other similar experiences....Trying to treat this game like a standard MMORPG will fail. Only reason I'm still trying it out is theres nothing better to play right now but sure that will change later this year.
1. unable to customize your character: What are you talking about?

2. being stuck with 1 type of ship unless you shell out money: How are you stuck with only 1 ship?

3. for 30mins of fun in trying something new: How did you go from new character to VA in 30 minutes? sounds like an exploit.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-04-2012, 02:50 PM
When I clicked this thread I honestly expected to see valid complaints, of which there are many. Funny.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-04-2012, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
When I clicked this thread I honestly expected to see valid complaints, of which there are many. Funny.
Same here.

I am disappoint.