Lt. Commander
# 1 environmental suit not showing
01-04-2012, 10:23 AM
I got all 3 peaces of the maco mk xi gear and went to tailors to put on the enviromental suit and its not there and i asked in chat and its not offered in the drop down menue where they said it should be, any ideas
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-04-2012, 12:15 PM
Make sure they're all in your inventory at the same time. You probably did to be honest, but it's the only thing I can think of right now. Maybe try switching instances to have it refresh your accolades and unlock the accolade that unlocks the costume pieces - also check to see if you already have that accolade, which should be "M.A.C.O. Veteran" for all the mkXI set.

I hope you get it sorted, having done all those STFs to get it
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-04-2012, 12:28 PM
im told its the mk12 set to get the entire suit.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-04-2012, 02:09 PM
it is a tad confusing at first to find it for the mk xi, but it is there in the tailor.

make sure you have all 3 pieces equiped.

when you go to the tailor, find an empty off duty/uniform you dont wear anymore.

click on advanced options on the first tab, then look to your right. there should be a drop down box at the top right where you can choose what type of uniform it is, ie off duty, fleet, or MACO. choose MACO.

go to the uniform options and choose the look you prefer.

that being said, mk xi only gives basic parts of the MACO set, ie boots, chest gear, pants, and top. no wrist attachments, no shoulder pads (that i can remember off the top of my head), and the one thing everyone wants, no helmet. those 3 pieces (and possibly more, again i dont remember off the top of my head) are only unlocked with the mk xii set.

rip off? yes. i understand not having the helmet for mk x, but mk xi and mk xii should really have all the visuals. as the drop rates on the elite STF are so stupidly low, something gozer has said is "working as intended", and the chance of getting these drops are about as high as getting a bug ship, we really should get the full costume unlock at mk xi- give mk xii something really really special, not a helmet. what that really really special piece should be, i dont know- ideas would be nice, so list them.

seeing as how many people will not run the elites because there is only a random chance that you could ever see one drop, gozer needs to stop being such a stubborn mule and just give us the helmets and up the drop rate for prototype tech- or make it in a grab bag at the end so that at least EVERY mission gets one, but who gets it is determined by roll/pass (change the need/greed system- thats a whole nother issue). thats the main reason why most of us want the gear in the first place- its not because of the bonuses (although the integral mod is awesome), because my mk xi purple AP gear is better stats wise than what the MACO set provides, but we want the MACO set because of the style of it. thats all gozer. maybe you should give us what we want, ya know, since we actually play the game without god mode.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Hate to say it, but welcome to F2P, where everything is a grind or on the C-store for high cost.

Eventually, they'll probably add a standard environmental suit, either with the new Cardassian FE, or on the cstore. Until then, you'll have to grind grind grind if you want the full costume.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-05-2012, 06:27 AM
Yes I have the maco accolade, and yea i went to the tailor abd on second tab i clicked advanced and the little dropdown window top right corner all it has in it is uniform , formalwear,and offduty, so i have no idea i have put in a ticket to the GM but they havent replied to it yet, dont know how long it takes them to reply i have another ticket to gm several days ago and they still havent answered that one eather, i apreciate your help on this i hope i get it resolved soon cause as you know it took a long while to get all 3 peacese, any other idea would be apreciate ty