Lt. Commander
So, a while back I made my own little chart of tribbles and realized there's kind of a glaring error. With PhyrexianHero's help, I made a much prettier one and here it is:

http://i.imgur.com/hhcT5.png

The problem? No return on investment for breeding the "better" health regeneration tribbles. They stop getting better at the second level of tribbles.

(yes, I know there are special tribbles missing from the chart. Not important to this discussion, but so far they follow all the rules too)
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-21-2011, 02:23 PM
My breeding stock was attacked by a Cannibal Tribble...
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-21-2011, 02:34 PM
I executed all my tribbles for incompetence. :-P
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-22-2011, 03:24 PM
That brings up a second point. My inventory (well, actually my BOff's inventory, since I've found that to be the best place to stash them to discourage accidental breeding) is almost at capacity with all the tribbles.

So how about resurrecting an old idea? The Tribble Terrarium.
In case you missed it the first time around: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=180596 .

It adds functionality to the interiors. And (with a separate holding cage) keeps your cannibal tribble safely away from the other tribbles. And your food. And your women.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-22-2011, 04:11 PM
I'm not worried. I put my C-Store tribble to stud once I got the Photonic Tribble. My Cannibal Tribble doesn't want to mess with it. *L*

The Tribble Terrarium would make an excellent floor trophy too. *L*
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-04-2012, 08:18 PM
I get that this got buried by the holiday. But seriously, can a dev look at those healing tribbles?
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-05-2012, 06:18 AM
Yeah tribble terrarium was needed for ages... hell I even would fork over 300c points to unlock it... I cant keep any food in my inventory cause I need the tribbels for the bonuses... and I cant keep em in the bank since there is the rare food...