Lt. Commander
# 71
01-20-2012, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Omega View Post
wow... wish I had a cryptic point for every time someone tried to take away something from the BOP which already has less of everything that every other ship has in the game.

MINUS:
1 weapon slot
1 tactical console slot
shields points
hull points
1 BOFF slot

If you are getting beaten by this ship, then you deserve to be teased (non-vulgar), and you need to challenge yourself to figure out how to defeat it and not QQ on the forums. I lose respect for PvPers who QQ about the BOP.. the weakest ship in the game.

Either you are too lazy to figure it out and ask for nerfs or you are incapable of figuring it out which is worse and therefore deserving of my pity.

I would rather you just give the BOP player the respect he is due for wiping your ship off the map of the galaxy with less resources overall.
I only want ONE nerf on the BOP..... remove the coffee maker :p
Lt. Commander
# 72
01-20-2012, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
Just don't touch the cup holders.
Lt. Commander
# 73
01-21-2012, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Bops have coffee cup holder consoles? Im soo getting one..
Lt. Commander
# 74
01-21-2012, 08:30 AM
Quote:
The problem is that the majority of the comments made in game are the vulgar and lowbrow.

People, its a game, not real life war. Lets make our PvP zones the friendliest PvP zones in all of MMO.
As an old friend of mine used to say "If you want nice, go play Hello Kitty Online".
Lt. Commander
# 75
01-21-2012, 08:58 AM
yeah, I'm shocked at how many pug teams I join that end up doing pretty well (even against premades) once we start co-ordinating things.
Lt. Commander
# 76
01-22-2012, 08:48 AM
I wish I could get a good pug. Let alone a good fleet to be in...sigh...
Lt. Commander
# 77
01-22-2012, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey22805
As an old friend of mine used to say "If you want nice, go play Hello Kitty Online".

Theres no reason why people can't be civil in this game. Taunting, hazing, insulting, etc. are really uncalled for. Let me take a twist on your friends concept. Lets take all the people being jerks in the game and transfer THEM to Hello Kitty Online. STO is a community, and every community is only as good as its Lowest Common Denominator. Lets keep the Lowest Common Denominators in check and keep people playing the game.
Lt. Commander
# 78
01-22-2012, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
Just don't touch the cup holders.
You guys get cupholders!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats OP, now I know why the BOPS are so OP!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 79
01-22-2012, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey22805
I wish I could get a good pug. Let alone a good fleet to be in...sigh...
Why don't you ask the fleets you encounter in PvP?
Lt. Commander
# 80 Sometimes I do leave
01-25-2012, 09:18 AM
I have left on the odd occasion:

1.) My team refuses to support one another even after repeated chat shout-outs.

2.) I am verbally abused. Recently a group of Feds in Kerrat were spawn camping the warp in area and after politely asking them if them could just allow us to enter they threw a litany of verbal abuse, saying things about my mother that really made me sick to my stomach. It was appalling. I should not have to abide such abuse, but anyone - ever. So I quit when I feel the need to. Period. I know who these players are. When I enter a PvP match and they are there, I leave. Let me ask you again - How would you care to share an instance with someone that revelled in throwing sexually offensive remarks involving your mother at you in an open zone? My mother died when I was seven, so it offended me all the more. When I expressed that, the person actually made fun of her death???

3.) Life calls.