Lt. Commander
# 1 Are pets account wide?
02-04-2012, 09:02 PM
I have most of the pets in the C-Store. The only two I don't have and am considering purchacing are the Danube Runabout, and the Toron Shuttle. If I purchase them, will they become unlocked account wide?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2012, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
I have most of the pets in the C-Store. The only two I don't have and am considering purchacing are the Danube Runabout, and the Toron Shuttle. If I purchase them, will they become unlocked account wide?
I think they are currently one time purchases that cannot be reclaimedfrom the C-Store should you sell the package they come in or dismiss the pet by recycling it. The package they come in is trade-able and sell-able. But once you open the package...the pet contained within becomes bound. Prior to this they were once accountwide. But those days are long gone sad to say.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2012, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuanManChu
I think they are currently one time purchases that cannot be reclaimedfrom the C-Store should you sell the package they come in or dismiss the pet by recycling it. The package they come in is trade-able and sell-able. But once you open the package...the pet contained within becomes bound. Prior to this they were once accountwide. But those days are long gone sad to say.
Darn, because i would have purchased it in a heart beat if they were account wide.