Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 21
01-08-2012, 10:35 PM
will we be able to get tokens for gear earned on tribble for new STF sets
if we can't copy over

there is one VA i did copy from deck to tribble I am about to 45 I did get maco Mark 11 shield and honor gaurd

and that sucks because I have 14 chips going to be lost instead of using towards a new Borg duty officer
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Hi Captains,

Maintenance is now complete and RedShirt is offline. The team has decided to leave Tribble in its current form, for now -- there are no longer going to be any character or UGC wipes, and the test C-Store will remain online.

Thanks for your patience and happy Tribbleing!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-09-2012, 07:58 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Errrrrr, Yes but nooooooo! I blew all my tribble c-points needlessly.
Lt. Commander
# 24 Redshirt Discspace
01-10-2012, 04:07 AM
Now that Redshirt is no more will the launcher "delete" it from my harddrive or do i have to do it manually - and if so is it the directory called Beta or Playtest that I need to delete?
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ved_x
Now that Redshirt is no more will the launcher "delete" it from my harddrive or do i have to do it manually - and if so is it the directory called Beta or Playtest that I need to delete?
It will not delete it automatically -- it's the "Beta" folder you want to remove.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-10-2012, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
It will not delete it automatically -- it's the "Beta" folder you want to remove.
Thanks, that was exactly the thing I wanted too ask.
Lt. Commander
# 27 i done a lot of work
01-11-2012, 10:30 AM
i would like thee toons i built on tribble if it possible.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Hi Captains,

Maintenance is now complete and RedShirt is offline. The team has decided to leave Tribble in its current form, for now -- there are no longer going to be any character or UGC wipes, and the test C-Store will remain online.

Thanks for your patience and happy Tribbleing!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
we had only fleet on that serve with 2 billion plus in EC and maxed out on data sample all for it to be taken awy we worked our rears off --- Borg S.O.G --- would of been nice if they would of carried that over to tribble
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-18-2012, 01:50 PM
It would be nice if we could have the same C-store in Tribble as in Holodeck. I'd luv to buy 300 additional duff spaces on Tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-20-2012, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Why do we need other test servers at all when you guys continue to use Holodeck as a test server?

Edit: I'd really love a straight forward answer to that. It's a question I'm sure a lot are interested in knowing the answer to.
Have you any idea how many bugs are found and reported on Tribble?

Are you also aware that just because something is reported, it does not mean developers can instantly fix it. As a developer myself I can tell you that sometimes its even best to wait a little longer, for more bug reports to come in, before spending time trying to determine if a user is just a complete pain in the rear or has found a bug.

Users often do not provide anywhere near enough information so the system provides it, looking over that data takes a lot of time and it still doesn't fix the issue.

It all takes time and they do fix bugs in every patch. Software of all kinds will always have bugs, accept it.
Closed Thread