Lt. Commander
I thought this was under the "My Account" settings on the startrekonline.com page. But now when I click on it I no longer see how many days I've been subscribed for, nor do I see the option to unsubscribe.

Has this been hidden? Perhaps to keep subscribers from jumping ship without having to submit a time sucking trouble ticket?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-05-2012, 12:56 PM
Are you sure you clicked My Account on the main website and not the My Account on the top of the forum? As an LTS member I can't unsubscribe but it clearly shows my days. At the very least you can go to Manage Payment and delete your credit card to get your sub cancelled.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Are you sure you clicked My Account on the main website and not the My Account on the top of the forum? As an LTS member I can't unsubscribe but it clearly shows my days. At the very least you can go to Manage Payment and delete your credit card to get your sub cancelled.
Yep, I clicked on the "My Account" link at the top of the main page and it wasn't there.

HOWEVER, now that I'm home and not on my Work PC, I DO see the subscription options under My Account info in Firefox. Strange.....
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-05-2012, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cddiede View Post
Yep, I clicked on the "My Account" link at the top of the main page and it wasn't there.

HOWEVER, now that I'm home and not on my Work PC, I DO see the subscription options under My Account info in Firefox. Strange.....
Ok, have fun. Bye Bye.