Lt. Commander
Come on Cryptic, this isn't even half decent programming.

"New" ground skills have NO EFFECT on the HG pieces. Shield strength remains the same and the armor remains the same even if you specced in those ground skills. 2nd I've been doing a bit of math, the passive skills don't do anything either.

This needs to be fixed ASAP, not 10 patches from now, but NEXT patch!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-05-2012, 12:54 PM
More testing on holodeck reveals now that the bonus sometimes works and sometimes it doesn't. Upon map transfer it stopped working. Switched armor in and out and no change again. I transferred map again and it worked again. Come on Cryptic please fix these things up properly before pushing this to holodeck will ya?

P.S. This is with the full MKXII Honor Guard set.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meynolt View Post
P.S. This is with the full MKXII Honor Guard set.
You have the Full Mk XII set? That is Amazing.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-06-2012, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkin View Post
You have the Full Mk XII set? That is Amazing.
Nah, he's lying

On serious note, I agree, I think its happening to my mk XI one too
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-08-2012, 01:58 AM
I heard we can test the new sets on Tribble for free without having to grind them? If yes, where are they? I can't find them. I looked in the C-store items tab, nuffin there.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-08-2012, 04:46 PM
guard outside the ds9 location
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-08-2012, 07:19 PM
I've been using it further now and I have to say, it is most definately bugged. Sometimes the resistences plummet to lower ranks also, other times they're just fine. Shield hitpoints seem to remain stable if you swap in and out the shields again on ground. Still this really shouldn't be happening.

I think it would be worth it for Cryptic to have a look at the Combat Armor skill also, I have a distinct impression it isn't really doing a lot for the HG armor.

P.S.: Also the feet on my Orion female on the MKXII set turn inward when she's walking/running. Animation fix would be greatly appreciated also for that one.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-13-2012, 12:18 AM
I just checked out the combat armor skill on holodeck. 3 points took my resistances with Energy Dampening Armor MK X from 32.8 to 42.2.