Lt. Commander
# 1 Mini map quality
01-16-2012, 02:16 AM
Seriously, I've been asking for them to improve them since beta!
Have they been improved on Tribble or any internal test builds, does anyone know?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-16-2012, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardoxx View Post
Seriously, I've been asking for them to improve them since beta!
Have they been improved on Tribble or any internal test builds, does anyone know?
Agreed.. now you can't even see people of your own faction on there.. they used to be yellow arrows and now nothing. Additionally.. why the frack can't I see people of my own faction on the mini beyond 28KM.. what.. we have no long range sensors? I should know where everyone on my faction is at all times on the mini, regardless if they are teamed with me or not.

This comes in handy in PvP as well when then game makes multiple teams.. why is that I can only see my team members no matter how far away they are, but I can't see other players who are on the same side as me, but on a different team and greater than 28KM from me?

It is ridiculous!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-16-2012, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Omega View Post
Agreed.. now you can't even see people of your own faction on there.. they used to be yellow arrows and now nothing. Additionally.. why the frack can't I see people of my own faction on the mini beyond 28KM.. what.. we have no long range sensors? I should know where everyone on my faction is at all times on the mini, regardless if they are teamed with me or not.

This comes in handy in PvP as well when then game makes multiple teams.. why is that I can only see my team members no matter how far away they are, but I can't see other players who are on the same side as me, but on a different team and greater than 28KM from me?

It is ridiculous!
Man that's bad. I noticed that it only shows people within a small range too
Earth spacedock for instance, beam in and the icons you can see only reach 1/2 way to the other side :O
Also zoom in and the quality is really poor, even on galaxy map

Also on galaxy map you can't click on systems to fast-travel and stuff :/
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-16-2012, 10:23 PM
On lower the lower resolution options all the maps go iffy .