Lt. Commander
I'm not posting this to stir the pot, I am just curious. I haven't created a Klingon in a long time and I'm wondering if the Klingon gameplay has improved since launch? Or, I think I saw the new outdoor parts of quonos (like more than a year ago).

Overall, is it more satisfying to level a Klingon than it used to be?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Well:

1. You start a new Klingon at level 21.

2. If you only saw the "old Qo'noS" Headquarters, then you will LOVE the new First City, Shipyard and Academy.

3. it is 'less' of a grind than it was before, but you still have to deal with the low number of missions.

4. The sortie missions are now 30 minute cooldown but give Dilithium.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Try it out and see for yourself . It still needs a lot more, but is better and the Doff system is fine (sending people to raid settlements or mines is cool) and some of the missions are fun.

We have Gorn and Orion ships available, although they are in the C store.

I'm finding it more satisfying than before, now up to level 44, Brig General.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-05-2012, 04:12 PM
well, I got to Level 50 in less than four weeks just using DOFF assignments and a mission or two. It is very easy to level up now without doing any PvP just like the feddies (and a million hardcore klingons start screaming).
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-05-2012, 04:48 PM
yeah and if you also PLAY you can be at endgame in 2 afternoons... so no real need for those shiny mid range c-store ships

*feeling stupid having bought both Orion Ships and burned through them both on the same day -.- *