Lt. Commander
I find the new Loot Popup window to be unnecessary and annoying.

For instance in the STFs I won a Need and Greed optional, the window poped, then I clicked and it was in my inventory.

Another is opening the packages in the Winter Wonderland Race, the window pops of what i received. And there was tons of space in the inventory.

So please get rid of this awful thing or at least give us the option to turn the thing off.
Lt. Commander
http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/vsu6...0520195577.jpg

kill it with fire !!!

please, add to your list of feedback Brandon.

kthxbye
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-05-2012, 04:12 PM
I'll see it for myself soon, but I can't help but be reminded of just how click and confirmation heavy STO is.

*Aboard a Federation ship, having just left Sol System*
Captain: Plot a course for the Beta Ursa Sector Block
Helm: Are you sure?
Captain: I just told you to. Yes, do it.

*less than a minute later*
Helm: *stops the ship* Captain. We are near the Hromi Sector. Would you like to go there? Traffic control says we can.
Captain: What are you doing Ensign? Get his ship moving again. I said Beta Ursa sector block.

*about another minute later*
Helm: Captain, we are near the Beta Ursa sector block. Traffic control says we may transfer there. Would you like to go?
Captain: Yes, that is the order I gave you in the first place. Do you take any of my orders seriously?

There are many areas of this game filled with screen spam, confirmation boxes, dialogue prompts, etc. Just try beaming out of DS9. If you are in a hurry, you are likely to agree to beam back down before you hit sector space again.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunnlang
*Aboard a Federation ship, having just left Sol System*
Captain: Plot a course for the Beta Ursa Sector Block
Helm: Are you sure?
Captain: I just told you to. Yes, do it.

*less than a minute later*
Helm: *stops the ship* Captain. We are near the Hromi Sector. Would you like to go there? Traffic control says we can.
Captain: What are you doing Ensign? Get his ship moving again. I said Beta Ursa sector block.

*about another minute later*
Helm: Captain, we are near the Beta Ursa sector block. Traffic control says we may transfer there. Would you like to go?
Captain: Yes, that is the order I gave you in the first place. Do you take any of my orders seriously?
You really should turn off your "stop moving when pop-ups appear."
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-05-2012, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
You really should turn off your "stop moving when pop-ups appear."
I am not being sarcastic... Can you actually do this? I have been right on a borg cube and held there as it blows up by those stupid pop-ups many times.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-05-2012, 04:18 PM
Yeah its a bit stupid. Should streamline it with configurable auto pickup option like pick up all except consumables as i never like getting them and never use em. But everything else yep id pick up so for to have options like that would be ALOT better imo. Heck you probs could code the option cryptic to select either auto pickup of just weapons or just shields or just uncommon or just rare probably which i bet many would like as well.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-05-2012, 04:19 PM
there is an auto loot options in the options menu. Just sayin.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Bailey
I am not being sarcastic... Can you actually do this? I have been right on a borg cube and held there as it blows up by those stupid pop-ups many times.
Yes, under Options you can turn it off for Space and Ground.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-05-2012, 04:30 PM
Not a fan of it!
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by machocyclone View Post
there is an auto loot options in the options menu. Just sayin.

If i remember tho its not very configurable based on what you want and what u dont want picked up.