Lt. Commander
Bad news for anyone who likes jumping around and trying to get into/onto things - they moved a key piece of furniture in the K-7 lounge which was part of a series of jumps that could get you onto the second level balcony. Considering there's no elevator to get you up there I thought of it as kind of fun sort of puzzle to see who would still find a way.

There's no reward except a personal feeling of accomplishment, and no harm in being up there. Of all things to 'fix', I wonder why that?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Bugger, and here I was about to log in and see if I could still get up there. Now there is no point. What they need to do is make the turbo-lift operational so people can go up there.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-07-2012, 05:44 PM
I agree that there should be a turbo lift up to the balcony. The best place to use one should be the same one used to access the medical lab. Like you said, the upper balcony is not of much use, but it could be a good place to put a mission contact. Someone who likes a little seclution, but still has a good view of the other patrons.