Lt. Commander
# 31
01-13-2012, 06:05 AM
Another question: I saw last night that I'd already bought (in-game, via the base that used to be on Qo'nos) the Carrier ship.

So it's already in the inventory of ships for my Tactical Officer. But I don't want to use it with him. He's never used it.

Will that carrier be unlocked if I start a new Klingon toon? Or will it need purchased via the C-store for new Klingon toons?

The reason I'm asking, I have 3 Admirals, thus no slots left. If I buy a slot and lvl a Klink Sci Admiral, I'd only do so if the Carrier is already unlocked for him as well. I really have no desire to play any other ships/captains than what I already have. (plus a Sci/Carrier combo)

Lt. Commander
# 32
01-13-2012, 11:22 AM
C-Store ships are account wide items. The ship token you have in your inventory results from you being the ship from the C-Store and the item token is placed n the inventory of the character that you have currently selected. Right clicking on the token and selecting Use will place the ship into an available ship slot on that character (assuming you the right rank).

All current and future characters on you account will be able to claim that ship from the in game C-Store. When you claim the ship it will be placed into an available ship slot. If for some reason the server can't do that, it will add a ship token into your character's inventory. (Actually, I think the sequence is add ship token to character inventory, do an auto "Use" which puts ship into a ship slot. If the auto "Use" fails, you still have the ship token in inventory.)
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-13-2012, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzun View Post
C-Store ships are account wide items. The ship token you have in your inventory results from you being the ship from the C-Store and the item token is placed n the inventory of the character that you have currently selected. Right clicking on the token and selecting Use will place the ship into an available ship slot on that character (assuming you the right rank).

All current and future characters on you account will be able to claim that ship from the in game C-Store. When you claim the ship it will be placed into an available ship slot. If for some reason the server can't do that, it will add a ship token into your character's inventory. (Actually, I think the sequence is add ship token to character inventory, do an auto "Use" which puts ship into a ship slot. If the auto "Use" fails, you still have the ship token in inventory.)
I'll have to log in and look. I don't recall seeing a ship token.

Though remember, I didn't buy this from the C-store. I bought this using in-game credits from the shipyard master, a long time ago when you could buy it that way. I never even flew it.

Lt. Commander
# 34
01-13-2012, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArykGrev View Post
I'll have to log in and look. I don't recall seeing a ship token.

Though remember, I didn't buy this from the C-store. I bought this using in-game credits from the shipyard master, a long time ago when you could buy it that way. I never even flew it.

Well if you didn't buy it from the C-Store. It's only for that character.