Lt. Commander
# 11
01-06-2012, 02:55 PM
Are the DOffs from Asylum assignemtnts (or the like) from a unique pool of DOffs, like Instigate Defection, or does it just pull from normal DOff pool (so Earth pulls from pool of all humans, Vulcan vulcans, ect). And if the latter, is it technically possible to get the Andorian Ultra Rare Doff from and Andorian Asylum?
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-06-2012, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardoc
Are the DOffs from Asylum assignemtnts (or the like) from a unique pool of DOffs, like Instigate Defection, or does it just pull from normal DOff pool (so Earth pulls from pool of all humans, Vulcan vulcans, ect). And if the latter, is it technically possible to get the Andorian Ultra Rare Doff from and Andorian Asylum?
Standard pool in general, but no, the super-rares aren't currently accessible (since they are custom reward tables), but that's an interesting idea, and I'd be willing to consider putting the appropriate super-rares in there.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-06-2012, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukedom View Post
Is there some super secret 'asylum' for the refugee you can aquire as a diplomacy reward? :p
Ferra sells a green one for 1000 Dil.. Can't remember the actual track concerned but it is there in T1
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-07-2012, 01:09 AM
Just completed first one of these, came back blue quality reward but actually gave me a white one. Trading in blue refugee for white counsellor is not a good exchange imo.

Can I haz refugee back?

Ticket #1250181
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-07-2012, 01:49 AM
Are we sure this is working as intended? I used a green refugee and the outcome was purple quality. All I got was Dizyv Avram, an uncommon security guy.

Edit: As soon as the next assignment was complete a minute later, the entry for asylum disappeared from the assignment log.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-07-2012, 01:57 AM
Something seems to be wrong. Result was purple quality and I got a common hazard systems DOff. It shouldn't even be possible to get that.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-07-2012, 02:04 AM
I used a white Refugee, the Outcome said purple Quality but my Doff itself was white, so i'm not sure if this is intended.

regards,
Mr. J
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-07-2012, 02:26 AM
Same here. Green Refugee, assignment result said rare reward but it's a common Andorian. That should teach me to send my best-quality officers into unknown assignments.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-07-2012, 02:33 AM
/sigh

Same here. Wasted a really great refugee, said I got Purple Quality, ended up with a useless common with really bad stats (so bad normally I'd turn her in immediately for dilithium).

So now I am left to wonder - will I ever be able to get the mission again once it's fixed? Is the report of Purple a bug, or is it a bug that it gave me the wrong DOFF? Have I just fried myself?

I really, really like this system. I am playing STO constantly, this system 90% of that time. But after spending real world $$ on DOFFs trying to get an EMH, then finding out - surprise, EMH's don't exist, and the little things like that keep costing my time, money or resources, is getting kind of annoying (of which this is the latest one).

I know it's an MMO, bugs are gonna happen - but this is one of those bugs that it's like - really? Did no one in QA finish one of these missions to see they were bugged?

I can't wait until I can just play and enjoy this system, and don't feel like I need to research every day what to watch out for so I don't lose DOFFs's/Credits/Time/Etc based on broken/missing items. Overall the system is so great - but a big old bug like this seems like it could have been caught before live.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-07-2012, 03:01 AM
i put a purple refugee on the mission as i had a large chance to get a purple doff, and the rest was pretty much totaly change to get blue. The mission said i had got a blue, but I got a CRAP white.

I WANT MY PURPLE REFUGEE BACK. NOW.