Lt. Commander
hello

my weapon shot not damage Borg green armor
new weapon shot damage Borg no armor help me

thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-05-2012, 04:35 PM
A feature got introduced so borg now adapt to your weapons. When they do this they have a greeny forcefield effect when you hit them and have an ADAPTED show above them. To get around this you need to equip a Frequency Remodulator which you get from your ships replicators.

So in sector space go to your inventory by pressing 'i', go to replicator and the top item should be the remodulator. Equip it and use it often when fighting borg, else just whack them with a bat'leth.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirlettia
... So in sector space go to your inventory by pressing 'i', go to replicator and the top item should be the remodulator. Equip it and use it often when fighting borg, else just whack them with a bat'leth.
And be sure to equip your Away Team members with it as well....

For Details... http://www.stowiki.org/Frequency_Remodulator
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-06-2012, 04:11 AM
Just wait till all the F2P players get here, this question is going to keep on coming. I would imagine mostly because it's not mentioned anywhere in the game that you need the FreqReMod. You would have thought that it would have been put into the tutorial as it features shooting Borg.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-06-2012, 07:13 AM
Luis --

If you happen to have the TR-116A Sniper Rifle, Borg cannot adapt to it. The weapon does Kinetic damage with a bleedthrough effect on shields. My Tac toon does HUGE damage to Borg with it; just apply lots of buffs and then hammer away.

The weapon was a special unlock for some game copies sold at Target in the US and at Game.co.uk in the UK. So far as I know, there is no other way to get it.