Lt. Commander
There are so many issues with the Hegh'ta and the aegis deflector graphics, I don't know where to begin. (Note: this is only with the Hegh'ta, and not the alt skin.)

First, Aegis hardpoints are *all* over the place, some even floating in space. Second, there's hardly any Aegis 'neon' anywhere on the skin. I think the look needs to be completely redone on it to fix it.

Aegis has been around for quite a while and the deflector graphics have never worked properly on the Hegh'ta. Please fix this.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-19-2011, 09:00 PM
So, I'm guessing there are few people who run with the Hegh'ta skin and Aegis deflectors?
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-26-2011, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
So, I'm guessing there are few people who run with the Hegh'ta skin and Aegis deflectors?
I have the same problem. I run the Hegh'ta as my main and I've come up with a short, but still growing list, of graphical / visual problems with it. Problems that have been around since beta, or launch.

Lets start with the ship itself...

1. Hull Type is bugged. You can only change the texture of the hull, and not the entire ship. Unlike other ships.
2. The wings are off alignment. This is very noticeable from the back and top when viewing the ship.
3. Windows are bugged. You can only change the window type of the hull and not the rest of the ship.

and for those special equipment sets...

1. Deflector placement is wrong for the Borg "Assimilated" Deflector. The Deflector sits on TOP of the "saucer" and not over the forward deflector.
2. Deflector placement is wrong for the Aegis Defletor. Same issue as the Assimilated Borg Deflector.
3. Honor Guard Coveriant Shield Arrays do not have any special hull textures unlike the other ship sets. ( borg, aegis, omega, maco.. )

I haven't tested yet but I'm going to assume that the Honor Guard and Omega Force deflectors also have bugged placements.

Makes me sad. Especially when they have a new Hegh'ta variant in the works. Old one isn't even fixed yet...
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-26-2011, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S6T2J2L
I have the same problem. I run the Hegh'ta as my main and I've come up with a short, but still growing list, of graphical / visual problems with it. Problems that have been around since beta, or launch.

Lets start with the ship itself...

1. Hull Type is bugged. You can only change the texture of the hull, and not the entire ship. Unlike other ships.
2. The wings are off alignment. This is very noticeable from the back and top when viewing the ship.
3. Windows are bugged. You can only change the window type of the hull and not the rest of the ship.

and for those special equipment sets...

1. Deflector placement is wrong for the Borg "Assimilated" Deflector. The Deflector sits on TOP of the "saucer" and not over the forward deflector.
2. Deflector placement is wrong for the Aegis Defletor. Same issue as the Assimilated Borg Deflector.
3. Honor Guard Coveriant Shield Arrays do not have any special hull textures unlike the other ship sets. ( borg, aegis, omega, maco.. )

I haven't tested yet but I'm going to assume that the Honor Guard and Omega Force deflectors also have bugged placements.

Makes me sad. Especially when they have a new Hegh'ta variant in the works. Old one isn't even fixed yet...
Which Honour Guard set do you have that has no visuals? The Mk XI STF sets are bugged on pretty much all ships but the Mk X definitely has visuals, they're just very subtle (I got a shield drop and picked up the Mk X, it definitely works).
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-27-2011, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Militis View Post
Which Honour Guard set do you have that has no visuals? The Mk XI STF sets are bugged on pretty much all ships but the Mk X definitely has visuals, they're just very subtle (I got a shield drop and picked up the Mk X, it definitely works).

I think it was the Mk XI set. Guess that explains it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-27-2011, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Militis View Post
The Fed M.A.C.O. shields mark XI AND XII are bugged too, no effects, but the Mark X work ..... This has been this way since going to holodeck. I put in a ticket over three weeks ago, NOTHING. I've posted on the forums, as have others, no Dev response, not even an acknowledgement of the problem. But we get plenty of attention of the whole Jem Bug situation.

You have to grind 120 times to get the full set, 40 times alone just to get the shield and it's been bugged going on a month. VERY disappointing it's not like getting these damned things are easy either, not to mention the stats compared to the Aegis and Borg set are just so underwhelming, the visuals should at least work..........

Hey Brandon, could you add this to your list of feedback please? It would make me very happy !
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-28-2011, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VengefulDjinn
Hey Brandon, could you add this to your list of feedback please? It would make me very happy !
This forum is monitored by some of the Artists so you will see less "added to my list of feedback" posts here because they are watching out

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-28-2011, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VengefulDjinn
The Fed M.A.C.O. shields mark XI AND XII are bugged too, no effects, but the Mark X work ..... This has been this way since going to holodeck. I put in a ticket over three weeks ago, NOTHING. I've posted on the forums, as have others, no Dev response, not even an acknowledgement of the problem. But we get plenty of attention of the whole Jem Bug situation.

You have to grind 120 times to get the full set, 40 times alone just to get the shield and it's been bugged going on a month. VERY disappointing it's not like getting these damned things are easy either, not to mention the stats compared to the Aegis and Borg set are just so underwhelming, the visuals should at least work..........

Interestingly I have visual effects on my MACO on my Defiant Retrofit - only once I equipped the whole set mind...have you tried that?
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-28-2011, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobar26th
Interestingly I have visual effects on my MACO on my Defiant Retrofit - only once I equipped the whole set mind...have you tried that?
Try the shields on my Defiant class ? No I haven't, I'll have to try it. I'm a science captian, I run primarily an Intrepid / Bellerophon.
May I ask what mark shields are you running? I ask because as I stated, the mark X works wonderfully, (even on my Intrepid), but the Mark XI and XII don't seem to work at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
This forum is monitored by some of the Artists so you will see less "added to my list of feedback" posts here because they are watching out
Thank you for this ! It's comforting you're keeping a watchful eye upon us all
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-05-2012, 09:55 PM
So, it's all the skins the Hegh'ta has problems with. Not that it's good news, but that means that if enough people complain about special skins/looks on the Hegh'ta, maybe it'll get fixed soon. I love the look of the Aegis set on KDF ships, but I *hate* not being able to have it on my BoP because its so broken.

Logan (or any of the art team) please, please fix this.