Lt. Commander
# 11
01-23-2012, 09:27 PM
Thanks so much for the pleasant words Nagorak! I never really expected my mission to get so much attention!
I'll be sure to implement the changes you suggested. And yea, the darn him response kinda sucks lol, doesn't convey the same sense of frustration at all haha. And thanks for pointing out the UGC, people were commenting about it but I had no clue where it was.
I acutally also wanted to make a general comment to anyone who plays my mission. I understand there are grammatical errors in the mission, but I really dont have the time anymore to sift through all the text looking for the few errors. I've found its not very helpful when I speed read through the mission my mind just auto corrects the words to what should be there.
In short, if any of you guys play my mission and notice a typo (you dont need to remember the exact place, dialogue sequence, or word) just comment here or in the small review box in game like "typo on Starbase interior map". That would help me greatly track it down instead of going through the whole thing.
Again I greatly appreciate all the support and I think it's crazy that the mission has done so well!
I'll be enjoying my 15 mins of fame while it lasts ! Till all you authors strike back or my rating sinks (probably both) .

EDITED -- I just went through, and fixed the behavior of the people on SB 214 (their wander idle time was set to max, shouldn't have been). Got the two ugcs next to Duvar, and I noticed a couple of the their(re, y're) and fixed those in the beginning of the mission. The mission should be live shortly. Again Just want to say how much I greatly, greatly appreciate feedback from you guys! Thanks again!
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-24-2012, 10:35 AM
OKAY!
Just went through 95% of all the dialogue boxes and copied them into word. Caught a lot of errors once in there! All the grammar fixes are in and should be live as of this post! Ashamedly there were a lot more errors than I could see ( I blame the text font, and colors of the foundry, makes the words blur :p) That should be the definitive fix for the dialogue hopefully, Sorry for taking so long to fix all those errors lol!
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-24-2012, 12:31 PM
lol I know you're just kidding, but I have a hard time distinguishing between periods and commas with the Foundry font, leading to most of my typos.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2012, 08:46 PM
Just want to post a quick update on my progress for the Sequel!
I've finally finished the script so the story aspect is complete. I think those of you who enjoyed the story of part I (and really love DS9) will really like how the mission wraps up! I really wish I could give y'all a somewhat accurate release date, but that is really hard to do with my schedule the way it is right now. As I get more work done, ill be able to give a good guesstimate on the release window for the conclusion!
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-31-2012, 11:37 PM
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Thanks Bazag! I updated my main post and the one underneath it with links to the review. Just in case people don't check the first post of a forum after their initial browse (I do that all the time) I will keep my main post up to with Information and news in regards to mission! I'll also start dating it with a header so people can quickly gander when I last updated the main post. Information regarding the sequel I'll put in response here, until I can announce a release date for it.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-05-2012, 03:07 PM
Just pushed out a small update to Not Our War I a little while ago. I changed around some of the spawns on the ships, and edited the last Dialogue box in the mission in regards to Not Our War II.
That being said, I am happy to say that work on Not Our War (Part 2/2) is for the most part complete! Right now i just am going to test the mission and tweak it a little more before I release it live for reviewing and playing! I'm aiming for Mon night to tues sometime, as the latest possible release for the mission! Ill create a forum post when I am certain about which day it is, and also update part 1 accordingly!
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-06-2012, 07:51 AM
Glad to hear that part two is coming Soon(TM). I took my Odyssey-class back in time last night, and I admit, I was cackling like a madman as I considered how people would be reacting to my 25th century behemoth.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondi View Post
Just pushed out a small update to Not Our War I a little while ago. I changed around some of the spawns on the ships, and edited the last Dialogue box in the mission in regards to Not Our War II.
That being said, I am happy to say that work on Not Our War (Part 2/2) is for the most part complete! Right now i just am going to test the mission and tweak it a little more before I release it live for reviewing and playing! I'm aiming for Mon night to tues sometime, as the latest possible release for the mission! Ill create a forum post when I am certain about which day it is, and also update part 1 accordingly!
I'd love to be the first person to get to that one too, but as is you now have a big following with this mission I'm gonna have some people to race.

Glad things are working out well and that I helped. Like I said, I really liked this mission.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-06-2012, 03:15 PM
Haha, I hear that Kant! If only I could make a special dialogue choice for odyssey class ships
And XR, and everyone else who reviewed my mission and gave me help, my mission would not be nearly as popular without the help from you guys, so I just hope that y'all know I very much appreciated you guys helping me get my mission off the ground ! I just hope everyone finds the ending as satisfying as the beginning!