Lt. Commander
Seriously its annoying me how there is a lack of Mk XI antiproton weapons available at Earth Space Dock. I don't care about [Borg] Spec. I just want the good old Emblem Vender we had back in Earth Space Dock with all the inventory she had before.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-07-2012, 12:14 AM
Why for? Emblems are no longer in the game.

There's a dilithium vendor somewhere, I think they're either in Gamma O or on ESD. Not sure where, though.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-07-2012, 12:49 AM
Because a lot of things are missing. I'm not asking for Emblems to be back. I'm asking for that particular vender and all she had to be back. with the dilithium cost they are now. [Since the KDF one hasn't changed]
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-07-2012, 01:48 AM
Go to battle group omega, you will find the purple weapons there.

Enjoy
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-07-2012, 02:02 AM
Not the same ones that were in ESD....
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-07-2012, 03:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno-P View Post
Go to battle group omega, you will find the purple weapons there.

Enjoy
Do they sell Mk XI items there now, last time I was in they didn't
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-07-2012, 05:50 AM
The Ground weapons vendor in ESD that you used to be able to buy with Emblems has been moved to beside the vendor that sells weapons for Energy Credits, they are both beside each other just across from the tailor and you can buy Mark XI Purple AntiProton Weapons.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-07-2012, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by barry110 View Post
The Ground weapons vendor in ESD that you used to be able to buy with Emblems has been moved to beside the vendor that sells weapons for Energy Credits, they are both beside each other just across from the tailor and you can buy Mark XI Purple AntiProton Weapons.
Correct - unfortunately there doesn't appear to be anywhere now that you can exchange Dilithium for Mk XI space weapons, deflectors, engines or shields, at least on the Federation side. The vendor in ESD ship requisitions sells MK XI consioles, but everything else space related only goes up to Mk X - the vendors at K7 and Battle Group Omega are limited in the same way.

On the KDF side there is no such problem - a single vendor still exists in the First City where you can buy everything Mk XI (both space and ground) in one place.

At the moment, it looks like the only way I can pick up an AP DHC with the [CrtD]x2 [Dmg] mods on it for my Federation chars is to pay 40 million EC on the exchange for one bought with Emblems pre conversion

UPDATE - did some more playing around with the vendor in ESD, and discovered that you can purchase all ship weapon types EXCEPT Antiproton at Mk XI (although the vendor is pretty inconsistent on how it organises them depending on which type you select), but deflectors, engines and shields still appear to be missing at Mk Xi.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-07-2012, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldly_Going3
Correct - unfortunately there doesn't appear to be anywhere now that you can exchange Dilithium for Mk XI space weapons, deflectors, engines or shields, at least on the Federation side. The vendor in ESD ship requisitions sells MK XI consioles, but everything else space related only goes up to Mk X - the vendors at K7 and Battle Group Omega are limited in the same way.

On the KDF side there is no such problem - a single vendor still exists in the First City where you can buy everything Mk XI (both space and ground) in one place.

At the moment, it looks like the only way I can pick up an AP DHC with the [CrtD]x2 [Dmg] mods on it for my Federation chars is to pay 40 million EC on the exchange for one bought with Emblems pre conversion

UPDATE - did some more playing around with the vendor in ESD, and discovered that you can purchase all ship weapon types EXCEPT Antiproton at Mk XI (although the vendor is pretty inconsistent on how it organises them depending on which type you select), but deflectors, engines and shields still appear to be missing at Mk Xi.
that should be a bug and I even remember they once said while it was still on Tribble it will get updated/fixed for FED but it might just fell off their radar.. who knows
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-07-2012, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldly_Going3

If you have the mats I would be more than happy to craft them for you as you can craft Mark XI Antiproton ship weapons.