Lt. Commander
# 1 Overview tab bugged?
01-07-2012, 02:53 AM
Hey, I was wondering if someone might have encountered this issue during the F2P build update on holodeck. Any tips would be welcome, while I await a reply to my ticket.

I was last on an alt before the update, and it was working on the Romulan missions, but was part way through the Cloaked Intentions series.

It seems that the update caused the mission ui to bug because while I have now completed all of the Romulan missions in the Romulan Front's sequence, up to Coliseum, the Overview tab displays alternating Klingon Front missions (can only replay them) and after completing 'Frozen', 'Coliseum''s Hail button is still greyed out. The mission UI displays Frozen as complete (color image) but not with a replay button - just a hail button - which doesn't work. ** Solved this with thanks to Dan_Trainor

Thanks for any help.

Ticket ID #1,250,226
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-07-2012, 03:02 AM
It would appear that you're not at the required level for that mission. Level up a couple more and it'll work.

On the bright side, I'm out of missions on one of my kdf toons at level 41 until level 46 when the next one is unlocked (~10k exp per level), so you're better off than me :p
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-07-2012, 03:09 AM
How very stupid of me not to see that level requirement! Thanks.

Any idea about why the overview is displaying Klingon front missions though?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-07-2012, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik
How very stupid of me not to see that level requirement! Thanks.

Any idea about why the overview is displaying Klingon front missions though?
I've had issues with replay buttons being grayed out also. It seems completely random or perhaps even intermittent. My instinct is that there is a bug that causes that problem. Even with my VA character, there are missions that I can't replay/hail.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-07-2012, 04:00 AM
I have also noticed that on a character that reached VA before the changes, that all Front tabs are greyed out except the Klingon Front - even though all those missions are completed and open to replay. I guess one must replay all the missions again to get the UI working right - =/
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-07-2012, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik
I have also noticed that on a character that reached VA before the changes, that all Front tabs are greyed out except the Klingon Front - even though all those missions are completed and open to replay. I guess one must replay all the missions again to get the UI working right - =/
I found after replaying one mission int he Klingon front, the Romulan front button turned normal, and after one Romulan mission the Cardassian front fixed itself. So looks like you don't have to replay all of them, just something in each front.