Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
I unlocked my OMEGA costume style 2 from the tier 5 Task Force Omega in the reputation system, but there is no options for me to choose. Before the Romulus expansion, there is a drop down menu to choose Uniform, Formal, Off-duty and whatever the costume that I unlocked.

Currently, when I clicked modify, I will not see the dropdown menu in either the Body or Uniform sections. It only appears in the Heads section. But it's black out, I cannot click it.

However, when I clicked create, I will see the clickable dropdown menu in the Head section, when I clicked the dropdown menu, then the drop down menu will also appear in the Uniform section. But it only contains Uniform, Formal wears, and Off-duty. It does not have my unlocked OMEGA outfit.

This happens to my old characters too, they have already wearing the costume (MACO), but I can't find the MACO costume option from the drop down menu anymore, so I cant modify it.

Is it a bug? Does anyone have this problem?

Last edited by hcgxkaliber; 07-26-2013 at 01:16 PM.
Ensign
# 2
11-07-2013, 04:42 PM
I just unlocked the Omega armor style 2 with the project. I can't find where the unlock is, and I have looked for the drop down menu as well. I can't find the costume pieces anywhere.