Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
01-15-2012, 03:20 PM
Got it, thanks.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
01-16-2012, 02:24 PM
Do early access silver players have access to tribble?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
01-16-2012, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRSuperTrekGuy View Post
Do early access silver players have access to tribble?
I'm one of those. I don't have access.

I believe it is only for Gold, ie, current subscribers.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
01-16-2012, 04:30 PM
i'm having the same issue as Zach654 cant get he button to show up on the launcher,was fine was back when in beta/early access,but ever since i reinstalled its never shown up,
no i'm not a silver member in case you were about to say thats the reason


its the launcher being dense,i just need help with a workaround
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
01-16-2012, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heldar View Post
i'm having the same issue as Zach654 cant get he button to show up on the launcher,was fine was back when in beta/early access,but ever since i reinstalled its never shown up,
no i'm not a silver member in case you were about to say thats the reason


its the launcher being dense,i just need help with a workaround
When you reinstalled, you may have lost your second copy of the game, which is necessary to connect to Tribble. Try signing up again, or downloading the second copy from the signup page.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
01-17-2012, 08:21 AM
cant sign up again,dont give me the option to,just says you have already signed up,and theres no download button to download from
just tell me the path tribble should sit in,i'll do a manual instal see if that kicks it in the arse
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
01-17-2012, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heldar View Post
i'm having the same issue as Zach654 cant get he button to show up on the launcher,was fine was back when in beta/early access,but ever since i reinstalled its never shown up,
no i'm not a silver member in case you were about to say thats the reason


its the launcher being dense,i just need help with a workaround
I had this problem too,load up your launcher and hit options then click on show all games.Close the launcher and then open it again,it should show up.Hope this helps.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
01-17-2012, 03:09 PM
it seems like Silvers dont have access to tribble. My account just recently became silver and noticed i dont have access to tribble now, just holodeck and champions which is cool with me. Gives gold members something else exclusive just to them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
01-17-2012, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjChrisX
it seems like Silvers dont have access to tribble. My account just recently became silver and noticed i dont have access to tribble now, just holodeck and champions which is cool with me. Gives gold members something else exclusive just to them.
That is true.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
01-18-2012, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFOSpacePirate View Post
I had this problem too,load up your launcher and hit options then click on show all games.Close the launcher and then open it again,it should show up.Hope this helps.
cheers that worked
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:11 PM.