Lt. Commander
# 41
01-07-2012, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeslyn
Maybe. He created Smurfette and she never seems to use lipstick.
Gargamel would definitely hate lipstick. Anything that has any color would be bad. (Or am I thinking of the character from Rainbow Brite? LOL)

Smurfette is awesome! :-) (And Rainbow Brite, actually...)
Lt. Commander
# 42
01-07-2012, 10:33 PM
I think I succesfully hijacked this thread

Nighty night boys and girls.
Lt. Commander
# 43
01-07-2012, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Collier
I think I succesfully hijacked this thread

Nighty night boys and girls.
Night Collier.
Lt. Commander
# 44
01-07-2012, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rswfire View Post
Look at this one.

Edit: If someone showed me that photo and asked me to tell them what famous actor he was, I would not have an answer, because I just would not know, lol...
That was the photo I meant.
Lt. Commander
# 45
01-07-2012, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
Cesare Romero & Frank Gorshin will always be the real villains in my mind...

(YES, I'm THAT Old...) :p
I watched them growing up as well, in reruns of course, being a child of the 80s and all. Still, Hamill wins out by far. Its just the way he gets into the part, the man definitely doesn't phone in his work.
Lt. Commander
# 46
01-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hravik
I watched them growing up as well, in reruns of course, being a child of the 80s and all. Still, Hamill wins out by far. Its just the way he gets into the part, the man definitely doesn't phone in his work.
Wow. Awesome trailer. I'd been avoiding those because I never finished Arkham Asylum. Definitely have to get that one soon!
Lt. Commander
# 47
01-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rswfire View Post
Gargamel would definitely hate lipstick. Anything that has any color would be bad. (Or am I thinking of the character from Rainbow Brite? LOL)

Smurfette is awesome! :-) (And Rainbow Brite, actually...)

That was the King of Shadows and Murky from 'Rainbow Brite'.

Gargamel wants to capture the Smurfs because he is a master alchemist and Smurfs are a prime ingredient for changing other matter in to gold. Also, he thinks they taste good.
Lt. Commander
# 48
01-07-2012, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeslyn
That was the King of Shadows and Murky from 'Rainbow Brite'.

Gargamel wants to capture the Smurfs because he is a master alchemist and Smurfs are a prime ingredient for changing other matter in to gold. Also, he thinks they taste good.
Wha...? I had no idea that was what Gargamel was up to in the Smurfs. I grew up watching that show as a kid. That's just very "un-kid friendly." LOL
Lt. Commander
# 49
01-07-2012, 11:33 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies. ~Q
Lt. Commander
# 50
01-08-2012, 12:02 AM
STO was faced with the same issues that SWG was. I helped in Closed and Open Beta for that one and my opinion was the game needed 6 more months before it was ready, but, like was said before, licensing and timing made the release date necessary. This game feels closer to the game I imagined when I first signed up a few months after release.
Closed Thread