Lt. Commander
Nobody can tell me exactly what this item is. It is in my inventory and I got it when the game first launched. I think it came from a deluxe edition download version of the game. It should be a ship of some sort I'm assuming, but it has very little info. I has an "Equip" option in the menu but it does nothing. It does not have a "Use" option. There is no ship for me in the C-store unlocks. It does state "Unique" by it.

I have included a link to the screen shot:

http://i.imgur.com/sqEmx.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 2 just a guess...
01-07-2012, 10:37 PM
I've never heard of this, and perhaps someone can offer better info, but have you tried going to the ship selector NPC and dragging the item into there? I have no idea if this will work, but I know I'd try it if it were me
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-07-2012, 11:45 PM
it looks like a glitch. The only preorder starship was the TOS Enterprise, and that had a different logo
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-07-2012, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TE5LA View Post
Nobody can tell me exactly what this item is. It is in my inventory and I got it when the game first launched. I think it came from a deluxe edition download version of the game. It should be a ship of some sort I'm assuming, but it has very little info. I has an "Equip" option in the menu but it does nothing. It does not have a "Use" option. There is no ship for me in the C-store unlocks. It does state "Unique" by it.

I have included a link to the screen shot:

http://i.imgur.com/sqEmx.jpg
Did you just rank up? Maybe that's the new icon for the old "plaque" we used to get to exchange for our new ship.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-08-2012, 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PodSix
Did you just rank up? Maybe that's the new icon for the old "plaque" we used to get to exchange for our new ship.
No, like I said, I've had this for years since I first started the game. It came with my purchase. It's not a glitch. It was a special item.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-08-2012, 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TE5LA View Post
No, like I said, I've had this for years since I first started the game. It came with my purchase. It's not a glitch. It was a special item.
When you spin up a new character, do they have it in their inventory?
Did your preorder come with the TOS Enterprise?
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-08-2012, 02:44 AM
same thing here. interestingly enough, only my klingon toon has that item in his inventory, whereas none of my fed chars seem to have it.

i bought the collector's edition and had my account frozen after the trial month some 2 years ago...

some official statement would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-08-2012, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira-sensei View Post
same thing here. interestingly enough, only my klingon toon has that item in his inventory, whereas none of my fed chars seem to have it.

i bought the collector's edition and had my account frozen after the trial month some 2 years ago...

some official statement would be nice.
Good to know I'm not the lone wolf here.

It shouldn't be TOS Enterprise because I had to buy that ship and a Lieutenant can fly it already, so why would it be inaccessible? I've become a Lt. Commander now and it still isn't usable. BTW, there's a bug with the names: It still says "Lieutenant" over my toon but it says "Lieutenant Commander" at the top of the screen.

It is not on my new toon and it is not on an original one either. Since it is already bound to me, I think I picked it up with this character.

Come to think of it, I believe it was a 6-pack of Jem Hadar ships. Yeah, that's it!
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-08-2012, 04:04 PM
Basically, support is calling this a "bug" and will not do anything.

I sort of remember something about having to be Commander rank to get a ship, but not sure. Guess I'll have to wait until then to see if anything changes.
Lt. Commander
# 10 Very similar
01-08-2012, 07:21 PM
Thought i had something similar, but my ship slots were full, freeing up a space let me activate the ship icon in inventory turning it into a ship.