Lt. Commander
# 1 Armour Colours
01-08-2012, 08:25 AM
I know this has probably been asked before, but can we get some kind of customization of armour.

Simply to change the colour would be a start. I really hate when i have an engineer as the bright yellow does not look great. It would be nice if we had some options to change the colour even if its only a handful of choices.

A more complex idea would be to have armour become part of the tailor and have the costume unlock every time you use one. You could then pick the armour you want from a list of unlocked pieces and maybe even mix and match to a degree.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-08-2012, 01:43 PM
Indeed. i never use the visuals on my tac officer just because it looks terrible on him. For the armor or the kits. On my sci and Eng, it depends on the costume, but i never use the armor visuals there either, just the kits.

A while ago it was mentioned that they were looking into doing kits and armor like costume unlocks (STF a precursor maybe?) But i for one think that would be an awesome way of doing things since the lower level TAC kits are no where near as bulk as the high levels, and would fit most Tacs way better with out losing the abilities of the MK XI gear. Color options would just make the armor much more fun and unique as well.