Lt. Commander
Ok when do the Lifers or Gold members get there 400 C-points i only got mine once and have not seen another sense.We need to know this.Does it give on the Date we started or at end of month or what no body seems too no.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcom46 View Post
Ok when do the Lifers or Gold members get there 400 C-points i only got mine once and have not seen another sense.We need to know this.Does it give on the Date we started or at end of month or what no body seems too no.
Once a month, on the same day each month. You said you already got yours once, on that day the next month you should get another. And the month after that. This has actually been posted several times around the website.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-08-2012, 12:25 PM
Yes i know there have been post But what i am looking for is the date And none of them have a date and i think every body that got one was on the same date.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Ok just got mine too day so i am thinking is you get your Stipend when you Sub So i would mark down the date i just got mine too day so i am guessing i Got my life sub on the 8th so i am guessing that's when it will show up.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-08-2012, 03:22 PM
You are correct in that your get it the DAY after your subscription renews (for monthly) or the day after when you purchased a Lifetime sub. Since Lifetime does not have any date when it expires, you have to reference your confirmation email or track it down like you did.

Matt