Lt. Commander
# 21
08-19-2009, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtst View Post
Because its Best Buy? Normally the shoppette on base doesn't carry them. It just so happens they had one in stock of the Klingon female which is exactly what I needed to win that beta slot contest woot!
aafes...? up to date....? on ANYTHING?????

LIES!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-19-2009, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Child
What do the posters look like?
Posters have two images. One side is the same as the cover but bigger, the other has a ship, the excalibur class.
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-19-2009, 05:44 PM
Quote:
aafes...? up to date....? on ANYTHING?????

LIES!!!!!!
No kidding right? Just my luck. I just went to a gas station that was closer and they didn't even have a single magazine of anything.

This is the first time I seem them have PC Gamer in almost a year. Luck is fourtaning me this month. I should go play the lottery!
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-19-2009, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtst View Post
Posters have two images. One side is the same as the cover but bigger, the other has a ship, the excalibur class.
I have the vulcan woman one, and it has the excalibur going at it with some klingon ships. Anyone who brought a different cover mag, let me know if the ship side of the poster is different.
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-19-2009, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyer_Lansky
I have the vulcan woman one, and it has the excalibur going at it with some klingon ships. Anyone who brought a different cover mag, let me know if the ship side of the poster is different.
Like I said above, I have the Klingon female, it has the female on one side in the same exact pose just with a black background, on the other is the Excalibur engaged with 2 Klingon BOPs.
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-19-2009, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyer_Lansky
Indeed, I'd like to know which poster I'd want. So far I'm thinking either the Vulcan or the Akira cover. I'd need to know what's on the backs of the posters though, my gf thinks it's cute when I act like a geek but I'd rather not push my luck with some alien boobs on my wall LOL
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-19-2009, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Indeed, I'd like to know which poster I'd want. So far I'm thinking either the Vulcan or the Akira cover. I'd need to know what's on the backs of the posters though, my gf thinks it's cute when I act like a geek but I'd rather not push my luck with some alien boobs on my wall LOL
lol, I would have preferred the akira one too. Oh-well, my wife was a little irritated I rushed out of the house to go get the magazine though lol.

eh, she'll get over it lol.

Don't worry, the other side has the Excalibur class ship fighting 2 Klingon BOPs.
Lt. Commander
# 28 Omgomg
08-19-2009, 05:51 PM
Omgomgomg I Wantoneiwantoneomgomg
I Am Goin To Da Store So I Will Go Get It They Better Not Be Sold Out Aaarrrrrggghhh
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-19-2009, 05:53 PM
well it seems like the ship side of the poster is the same for all the posters and the only difference is the cover side.
Lt. Commander
# 30
08-19-2009, 06:03 PM
It looks a bit more like Prostitutes Online than Star Trek :p
Closed Thread