Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
08-19-2009, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtst View Post
Because its Best Buy? Normally the shoppette on base doesn't carry them. It just so happens they had one in stock of the Klingon female which is exactly what I needed to win that beta slot contest woot!
aafes...? up to date....? on ANYTHING?????

LIES!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
08-19-2009, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Child
What do the posters look like?
Posters have two images. One side is the same as the cover but bigger, the other has a ship, the excalibur class.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
08-19-2009, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Child
aafes...? up to date....? on ANYTHING?????

LIES!!!!!!
No kidding right? Just my luck. I just went to a gas station that was closer and they didn't even have a single magazine of anything.

This is the first time I seem them have PC Gamer in almost a year. Luck is fourtaning me this month. I should go play the lottery!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
08-19-2009, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtst View Post
Posters have two images. One side is the same as the cover but bigger, the other has a ship, the excalibur class.
I have the vulcan woman one, and it has the excalibur going at it with some klingon ships. Anyone who brought a different cover mag, let me know if the ship side of the poster is different.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
08-19-2009, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyer_Lansky
I have the vulcan woman one, and it has the excalibur going at it with some klingon ships. Anyone who brought a different cover mag, let me know if the ship side of the poster is different.
Like I said above, I have the Klingon female, it has the female on one side in the same exact pose just with a black background, on the other is the Excalibur engaged with 2 Klingon BOPs.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
08-19-2009, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyer_Lansky
I have the vulcan woman one, and it has the excalibur going at it with some klingon ships. Anyone who brought a different cover mag, let me know if the ship side of the poster is different.
Indeed, I'd like to know which poster I'd want. So far I'm thinking either the Vulcan or the Akira cover. I'd need to know what's on the backs of the posters though, my gf thinks it's cute when I act like a geek but I'd rather not push my luck with some alien boobs on my wall LOL
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
08-19-2009, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Child
Indeed, I'd like to know which poster I'd want. So far I'm thinking either the Vulcan or the Akira cover. I'd need to know what's on the backs of the posters though, my gf thinks it's cute when I act like a geek but I'd rather not push my luck with some alien boobs on my wall LOL
lol, I would have preferred the akira one too. Oh-well, my wife was a little irritated I rushed out of the house to go get the magazine though lol.

eh, she'll get over it lol.

Don't worry, the other side has the Excalibur class ship fighting 2 Klingon BOPs.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28 Omgomg
08-19-2009, 05:51 PM
Omgomgomg I Wantoneiwantoneomgomg
I Am Goin To Da Store So I Will Go Get It They Better Not Be Sold Out Aaarrrrrggghhh
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
08-19-2009, 05:53 PM
well it seems like the ship side of the poster is the same for all the posters and the only difference is the cover side.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
08-19-2009, 06:03 PM
It looks a bit more like Prostitutes Online than Star Trek :p
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:24 PM.