Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon Confusion?
01-08-2012, 03:07 PM
I created my first klingon character as a tactical officer. He starts level 20 with the tier 3 Bird of Prey. However, he got a ship credit, so I can buy another ship (which he has not done). Then I created an engineer. He also started at level 20 with the tier 3 Bird of Prey, but with no ship credit. I want to buy the D7 cruiser for my engineer, not my tactical, but it seems only the tactical can buy it. Is the game set so that only your first klingon character gets the ship credit, and if so, will deleting that character give you the credit back or will you lose it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-08-2012, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavemanmav View Post
I created my first klingon character as a tactical officer. He starts level 20 with the tier 3 Bird of Prey. However, he got a ship credit, so I can buy another ship (which he has not done). Then I created an engineer. He also started at level 20 with the tier 3 Bird of Prey, but with no ship credit. I want to buy the D7 cruiser for my engineer, not my tactical, but it seems only the tactical can buy it. Is the game set so that only your first klingon character gets the ship credit, and if so, will deleting that character give you the credit back or will you lose it?
Did you put a ticket in with the GM's???