Lt. Commander
I just started back a few days ago, logged in everything was fine. Then I notice... wait where are the Tribble and RedShirt server tabs? I hope this is a mistake or bug, but if it isn't it is. I mean who would pay to help track down bugs in the game. Still I'm just assuming but then again since the community authored missions are locked out it doesn't seem that far fetched...
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-09-2012, 10:33 AM
The Original TRIBBLE was turned into REDSHIRT and a new Test Shard was opened...

THAT test shard is about to be completely wiped and REDSHIRT is going to go back to being TRIBBLE.

You might wanna just start a new Toon on Redshirt at this point.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-12-2012, 03:54 PM
Thank you, I was quite aware of that at the time. My issue was it seems that silvers don't seem to have access to test servers. I had been having that issue several days before the shards were wiped. I believe this is a bug.. but something makes me question that belief.

Still no access BTW
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-12-2012, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
The Original TRIBBLE was turned into REDSHIRT and a new Test Shard was opened...

THAT test shard is about to be completely wiped and REDSHIRT is going to go back to being TRIBBLE.

You might wanna just start a new Toon on Redshirt at this point.
None of this is accurate. We updated our plans for Tribble and RedShirt recently.

Tribble is staying as-is. I'm not sure about the plans for allowing silver players access to it yet, however. I'll try and hunt up an answer.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-12-2012, 07:35 PM
one of the other dovs has posted that test is for gold only if i can find it i will add a link
(think its so gold get one more perk aka the test rewards)
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-12-2012, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
None of this is accurate. We updated our plans for Tribble and RedShirt recently.

Tribble is staying as-is. I'm not sure about the plans for allowing silver players access to it yet, however. I'll try and hunt up an answer.
DAng... Hoisted by my own petard...
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-12-2012, 10:13 PM
Assign the delta shift to that test server!

Need it bad!
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-13-2012, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
DAng... Hoisted by my own petard...
Some of it was close to accurate based on stuff we said a couple weeks ago.

But RedShirt was never Tribble. It did, however, take over the duties of Tribble temporarily, as a testing ground for impending Holodeck updates, so in that respect you're kind of right.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-14-2012, 07:17 AM
Hello everyone,I used to have access to the tribble test server before the forum and launcher update.But now when i click on my launcher only Champions live Holodeck shows up in my shards.Is there an update i need to get so i have access again or is the test server just offline? Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 10 Tribble Server
01-14-2012, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFOSpacePirate View Post
Hello everyone,I used to have access to the tribble test server before the forum and launcher update.But now when i click on my launcher only Champions live Holodeck shows up in my shards.Is there an update i need to get so i have access again or is the test server just offline? Thanks

Any comments on the above post? Still dont see the server,any help would be appricated