Lt. Commander
# 11
01-16-2012, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFOSpacePirate View Post
Any comments on the above post? Still dont see the server,any help would be appricated
I'm in the same boat, but I'm also a Silver now, and I expect Silvers are not yet on the Tribble whitelist. It's hardly a priority given what they will be dealing with this week. :p

Just to confirm, the website allowed me to copy a new character over to an empty slot, but no I can't log in. So it is possibly locked out of the launcher code.

As for the OP's comment about people "paying" to test... you're forgetting, that's the beauty of it... all the lifetime members never have to pay again, and they are the ones most likely to want to put the new features though their paces and bit-- er... offer constructive feedback on their implementation.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-23-2012, 09:57 PM
well i turn my silver account to a lifetime and i have access, it seem that only pay to play have access, i kinda find this normal
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-24-2012, 01:39 AM
wrong thread
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-25-2012, 01:39 AM
i have no access either, i can copy my character but when i start the launcher, there is no option to select a different shard or server.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-25-2012, 04:34 PM
Something tells me this is the silver accounts limited support playing a part in this. Support for silver players is a low priority and I just wonder if that includes bugs... <insert paranoid smiley here>
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-28-2012, 10:47 AM
I've also had this issue as a silver member. Since the F2P update, the launcher does not have the option to log into Tribble or Redshirt.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-28-2012, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFOSpacePirate View Post
Hello everyone,I used to have access to the tribble test server before the forum and launcher update.But now when i click on my launcher only Champions live Holodeck shows up in my shards.Is there an update i need to get so i have access again or is the test server just offline? Thanks
Silver Players do not have access to the test server.

They really should put it in the F2P Features Matrix. (I just double-checked...it's not in there.)
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-17-2012, 03:47 PM
It seems that silvers finally have access to the Tribble server again!
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-17-2012, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach654
It seems that silvers finally have access to the Tribble server again!
Yes, silvers can now access the test servers as long as they've met the requirements to post on the forums. (Check the F2P matrix for more details about those requirements.)
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-17-2012, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Yes, silvers can now access the test servers as long as they've met the requirements to post on the forums. (Check the F2P matrix for more details about those requirements.)
On a related note: Mind checking my account status, as I am not able to send private messages? Says that I'm on a "Newly created account", despite previously having purchased the game at launch, payed for almost 2 years, and spent hundreds of dollars on C-Store purchases.

Note: I'm Silver now (Free player).