Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Builds, Powers, and Game Mechanics
Login

Lt. Commander
Hi. I have the original Liberated Borg Female Bridge Officer from the Amazon pre-order. I just bought the 7 of 9 costume pack from the C-Store. I can't figure how to dress her in this costume. How do I do this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-08-2012, 06:42 PM
Go to the taylor. The items should be listed there as available, the top half is in the Uniform - Jacket Loose* section as Seven of Nine. The trousers are in the Uniform - Pants - Tight section, again as Seven of Nine.

To use the costume just select it from the drop down, select the colour and then accept the changes. That should have your BOff in the costume then.

*This is the section where you select either a standard uniform or the Borg body.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2012, 12:26 PM
hmmm, that worked. but it seems that if i have this Boff wearing armor, then only armor shows and not the costume, so what is the value of costumes for Boffs if armor always shows instead?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-13-2012, 12:53 PM
You can right click the armour (on the screen where you equip your BOff) and select disable visuals, (or is it hide armour?) your BOff's outfit will then show instead of the armour.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-13-2012, 12:54 PM
thank you thank you.