Lt. Commander
# 1 Hello from a total noob
01-09-2012, 05:51 AM
Hi, and right off the bat, I'm a noob.

I'm new to MMORPG's my only previous experience being on the Star Wars The Old Republic beta for a month. One of friends was hyping Star Trek Online a lot, and decided to check it out. And what made it slightly more weird was that I was already registered here as NFSracer123, my previous international username(guess I forgot I was here at all).

Anyway, after a bit of searching in Google, I managed to get a hold of a product code giving me a 10 day trial time(just perfect until the game comes F2P). So, I logged in yesterday and started playing. And what made it even better is that I know next to nothing about the Star Trek Universe. Fortunately the chaps in the chat were helpful and got me started.

Anyway, thought I'd say hi and get myself known on these boards before the massive flooding of F2P players. :p My in-game name is Nikodemos, you can hit me up there.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-09-2012, 06:11 AM
Welcome. And don't be a noob, be a newb. There is a difference. The first is ignorant of how the game works and doesn't care. The second is just a new player but wants to learn.

There are some fine players who will help you out. Don't hesitate to ask if you need help.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-11-2012, 03:26 PM
Welcome to the game.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-11-2012, 03:34 PM
Welcome.
To the insane house know as ten forward.
Please watch you step we have quite a few animals.