Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Lt. Commander
Correct me if I’m wrong but I remember having the option to load up Hull repair drones with the Vo’Quv.

A fleet mate also remembered having hull repair drones that he use to use on one of his 1st KDF characters that used the Vo’Quv; he went to check his bank on that character and found that he had 2 x sets of shield repair drones.

I’ve never been one to use shield or hull repair deployable for my Vo’Quv; so I can’t say that I’ve ever used the Hull Repair Drones but I keep thinking that we had the option to awhile back
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-09-2012, 10:55 AM
It has had "Repair Shuttles" and I believe you can still get them but these heal shields not Hull. Now if you have those working with a Varanus's Hull Repair Drones then you have something going on.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Go to the shipyard and see the vendor on the right side (there's 2 behind a console close together) and you can still buy different types of carrier pets.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-09-2012, 11:46 AM
The hull repair drones are varanus exsclusive and came into being with the release of the ship and have yet to recieve a hanger styled device.