Lt. Commander
# 61
01-12-2012, 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainpetey View Post
I couldn't agree with you more. I only run elite space STF's with an entire fleet-only team. We don't even bother running elite ground ST's except for KA - that's the only one that seems to work properly.

I must admit, though, that I really enjoy running normal space STF's with a random team because we always learn off of each other.
Most of the STFs I run are from the queue with 'random' people. I usually, however, run with a single buddy, and the two of us manage to keep others in line, if necessary.
Lt. Commander
# 62
01-12-2012, 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AviKerensky View Post
I tried elite once, just to know what I was in for. I don't remember which STF it was, but I was the last person to quit (And through a bug, I didn't get a leaver penalty, somehow). I made up my mind to never do an elite mission again, untiI had the proper equipment, and a team of people I trust.
Well, if you run the standard STFs, you pretty much should have the elite ones down. There are some strategy differences, especially for the Cure space which is almost impossible to win using the normal Cure strategy.

My opinion is that you should have one of the Veteran armor sets to play elite ground, but as long as most of your team has them, you usually do pretty well. For elite space, all you should really have is a good set (Borg or Aegis) and the XI purple [Borg] weapons.

The problem is, except for infected, it is pretty easy to fail the space missions if people do not know what they are doing and do not listen (or nobody takes charge and explains a proper strategy).

What is the channel for people who run elite STFs again?
Closed Thread