Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Lt. Commander
Anyone noticed on the Dacoit, Corsair and Marauder Flight Deck Cruisers, that you can see Cannons mounted on to them, the thing is, you can't equip Dual and Dual Heavy Cannons on to them, why can't we? It is pointless seeing cannons mounted to a ship yet you can't use the dual and dual heavy cannons, I will like to see Dual and Dual Heavy cannons being allowed on to all 3 Flight Deck Cruisers. Anyone agree?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-27-2011, 12:28 PM
It'd be cool if they actually moved and fired.

However, on the Marauder at least, most of the ship energy weapons fire from those "cannons", so they're not completely useless.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-02-2012, 05:19 AM
Yeah, I was quite annoyed after trying to equip some dual heavies on my Corsair..
Carriers were listed in the tooltip, cruisers were listed... but not flight deck cruisers :|
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-06-2012, 09:37 AM
I use Single Plasma canons on the bow and turrets on the rear. I went for the whole Tall Pirate ship firing her guns from a broad side feel. I may or may not use torpedoes on occasion.... they cost money to replace, after all.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-06-2012, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdalton
Anyone noticed on the Dacoit, Corsair and Marauder Flight Deck Cruisers, that you can see Cannons mounted on to them, the thing is, you can't equip Dual and Dual Heavy Cannons on to them, why can't we? It is pointless seeing cannons mounted to a ship yet you can't use the dual and dual heavy cannons, I will like to see Dual and Dual Heavy cannons being allowed on to all 3 Flight Deck Cruisers. Anyone agree?
Yes, I agree with this. They shouldn't just be purely ornamental.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-08-2012, 03:16 PM
Quote:
They aren't cannons, just really BIG pitot tubes...
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
They aren't cannons, just really BIG pitot tubes...
Lies! I demand to see some uber cannons on my flight deck cruiza immediately!
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Quote:
yeaaahhh... errrr... No.

its an orion design gang, lol, Only KDF design cannons with their ships. So it has some weapon pods that extend out from its sides. Where does it have printed on the ship, "here be cannons" does not show on mine. lol, yeah I am poking some fun, but seriously... Its fine how it is, not broke, dont fix it.

Now a Klingon design? they think HEAVY BIG CANNON, then build a ship around it... Orion? nah... its fine how it is.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-13-2012, 05:41 AM
Ok I'm going to set the record straight right now. They appear to be cannons and they WERE cannons before the Klingon Occupation. Now the Klingons take all the cannons to refit there ships leaving the Gorn with beams only. The Gorn despise the Klingon Occupation and keep the cannon shells on there ships for ONE reason only. To execute any Klingon Duty Officers on there Ship and use the former cannon tubes to eject there pink blooded,mammalian corpses into space out of sheer spite.

Least that's what my brain came up with and I rather like it.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-13-2012, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoson View Post
yeaaahhh... errrr... No.

its an orion design gang, lol, Only KDF design cannons with their ships. So it has some weapon pods that extend out from its sides. Where does it have printed on the ship, "here be cannons" does not show on mine. lol, yeah I am poking some fun, but seriously... Its fine how it is, not broke, dont fix it.

Now a Klingon design? they think HEAVY BIG CANNON, then build a ship around it... Orion? nah... its fine how it is.
I know they are cannons based on the fact that when I hover directly over them, they glow reddish orange on the inside. Yeah, and that's not the engine exhaust-that's the color of a torpedo launcher or canon before it fires.