Lt. Commander
# 1 Infected Manus boss
02-25-2013, 11:41 PM
Can you share some strategies how to survive and kill the boss of Infected Manus? I'm now attempting non-Elite, but I guess the advice would apply to Elite as well.

I'm Sci guy with Omega XI set and the skills not particularly tuned for ground. Anyway, until I reach the last chamber the borg die really fast. But then in the last chamber after the boss is set free, it's me who dies fast. 1st hit shield down, then maybe like 2 more hits and I'm down.

What abilities I should focus on, what Kit would be preferred, any trick in the movement around the chamber?

Any ideas are welcome!
Captain
# 2
02-25-2013, 11:58 PM
Focus on self-heals, and pray there's an engineer in there with Enemy Neutralizer. But a sci can solo Manus as long as the Tac Drones don't interfere, which is why I said focus on self-heals, and STAY ALIVE. Shooting at manus is secondary to keeping yourself alive. Also, stay clear of your allies, since she has a chain attack, and avoid the platforms that had drones on them, since those drones respawn every 2 minutes.

Basically, play smart.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Captain
# 3
02-26-2013, 12:46 AM
Stick with the Medic Kit, always crouch (reduces incoming damage by half), use your kit powers everytime you have them available, they are not only healing you they also are giving you damage resistances. You can also use your Dampening Field to reduce the enemy damage by half.

The Omega Set is the best choice for a Sci, combine your Distortion Field with your heals and the result of stacking multiple resistances is tanking like a beast!

Good luck
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com