Lt. Commander
# 11
01-10-2012, 10:55 PM
The Liberated Borg playable character is the ONLY ingame perk that LTS has over the others. Take that away, and there would be no difference. Not acceptable, sorry.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-10-2012, 10:57 PM
What about Liberated Borg Aliens for lifers and the Liberated Borg Human and Klingon races as either a vet reward or C-Store purchase? I would personally like to see more options for my main character as a borg captain with a borg ship and some borg and half-borg crew.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-11-2012, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
What about Liberated Borg Aliens for lifers and the Liberated Borg Human and Klingon races as either a vet reward or C-Store purchase? I would personally like to see more options for my main character as a borg captain with a borg ship and some borg and half-borg crew.
Still, I would have to say no. AviKerensky has a point about playable Liberated Borg(in any form) are the only thing us lifers really have left. You give that up for public consumption and what do we have left? A flashy career officer title? *rolls her eyes* Woo hoo..

Not, I think playable Liberated Borg should remain exclusive to life time subscriptions. Else why even have the life time sub? You could just get everything through the C-Store.

(Who would have thought I would actually get to be on this side of the argument)
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-11-2012, 01:28 AM
Playable Borg Character in the C-Store?

I'm okay with that, as long as it costs $299.00 US.

I bought my LT sub 2 weeks before launch, and it's the only thing I have left that has any value to it.

Oh....and the stipend....woo hoo.....

I still feel like we've all gotten the old single digit salute from Cryptic already, let's not give them any more ideas.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-11-2012, 01:32 AM
I cancelled my sub yesterday and wont be buying anything from the C store.
Thanks for the free game Cryptic you really are clever arent you!

Cant wait for the F2P horde to come here on the forum and read stupid crap like there is only going to be 2 FE's this year!
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-11-2012, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
How about no.
As a non-lifer I concur. LTS deserves what uniqueness it has left and I'd hate to see the game become even more United Federation of Borg.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-11-2012, 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneRommel
As a non-lifer I concur. LTS deserves what uniqueness it has left and I'd hate to see the game become even more United Federation of Borg.
Or the Klingon Defense Borg. *giggles* Sorry, had to to support the KDF exclusive players.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-11-2012, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killian_draco
Please make the Liberated Borg a Purchasable Race, when Star Trek Online goes free to play.

Thanks.

-the ninja
With all this converstaion in this thread, why hasnt anyone pointed out that Liberated Borg IS in fact a purchasable race?...
Lt. Commander
# 19 heh
01-11-2012, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardoc
With all this converstaion in this thread, why hasnt anyone pointed out that Liberated Borg IS in fact a purchasable race?...
Only the BO there Jethro....only the BO......not as a playable race...
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-11-2012, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
Only the BO there Jethro....only the BO......not as a playable race...
Au contraire, it is..... if you pay a few hundred bucks