Lt. Commander
Hey i just returned to sto and wonder how i can level past 45 are there any new episodes or missions to do i cant seem to find the connection
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2012, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unisolblade View Post
Hey i just returned to sto and wonder how i can level past 45 are there any new episodes or missions to do i cant seem to find the connection
Try the Epsiodes tab in the mission Journal. That has Featured Episodes incorporated into it as Episodes now. Klingon Front, Roumlan Front, and Breen Front. There are also new daily missions in Eta Eridani from Drake (Traelus Satillite Repeat), in the Alhena System, and near the Zimal system. Talk to the Sh'mar. Also in the Oreliun Block talked to the Ambassador when you get there. And there are the the Dailyt B'Tran Exploration and Chart any Cluster Daillies (all the above earn Dilithium which replaced Merits, Badges, MEdalltions, etc).

If you can player created missions, On the Available tab in the mission Journal there is a Community Authored Missions tab. Those are the Foundry missions. You earn some modest rewards and XP for playing those missions. And there is a dailly mission called Investigate Officer Reports which gives XP and Dilithium for doing 3 Foundry missions.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2012, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzun View Post
Try the Epsiodes tab in the mission Journal. That has Featured Episodes incorporated into it as Episodes now. Klingon Front, Roumlan Front, and Breen Front. There are also new daily missions in Eta Eridani from Drake (Traelus Satillite Repeat), in the Alhena System, and near the Zimal system. Talk to the Sh'mar. Also in the Oreliun Block talked to the Ambassador when you get there. And there are the the Dailyt B'Tran Exploration and Chart any Cluster Daillies (all the above earn Dilithium which replaced Merits, Badges, MEdalltions, etc).

If you can player created missions, On the Available tab in the mission Journal there is a Community Authored Missions tab. Those are the Foundry missions. You earn some modest rewards and XP for playing those missions. And there is a dailly mission called Investigate Officer Reports which gives XP and Dilithium for doing 3 Foundry missions.
There's also Borg Incursions in Space and Ground. Space Borg Incursions happen at specific times in each of the Sector blocks (except for Eta Eridani, Gammo Orionis, and Pelia). These have boost the amount of XP you gain, and give free 15 minutes XP boosts. The Ground Borg Invasions happen on Defera (Orellius) at specific times of the week at differing times. Check the calender in the Mission Log for more info on the specific times. The missions that happen there, especially Medium and Hard missions, give a large amount of XP.

If you feel up to it, there are also the STFs, which give a fairly good amount of XP. These are mini raids, and give loot that allows you to unlock most of the sets that are currently in the game. There is a bit of an learning curve on these, and you do need fairly decent equipment (nothing below blue) to have an enjoyable experience. If this is something that interests you, I highly recommend you read the primer guide: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=246186. The easiest one is Khitomer Ground, but you do need to work together as a group. If you prefer to play solo, this is probably not for you.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-14-2012, 02:55 AM
Great thanks alot for the help