Lt. Commander
# 31
01-18-2012, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthpanda16 View Post
You may also have to disable, shut down, uninstall, or disable any: torrent, keyboard/mouse, web browser toolbars, video/screen capture, gamepad/input device, multimedia, Instant Messaging, voice over IP, web browser games, other games software applications before downloading, installing, updating, logging into, and playing the game. Basically shut down all non-essential programs.
WTF? Maybe I should just shut down Windows to play the game?

Seriously, I havent played STO for some days and logged in today. I was able to play 2 STFs. Then I got disconnected. Wasn't able to start the Launcher or Client since, cause they're unable to connect.
Good work this time. Even better than breaking the queues with every major update.
I wouldnt even care if TOR wasnt down.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-18-2012, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthpanda16 View Post
Depending on what region of the world you are in, there may be IP bans.

Please contact Customer Support and explain your issue and see what they tell you.
Dose Rusty Hearths count, because i just re invited to play this game again (stop playing last November) by getting Tude avatar from my email.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-18-2012, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarisX View Post
Dose Rusty Hearths count, because i just re invited to play this game again (stop playing last November) by getting Tude avatar from my email.
Yes, Rusty Hearts counts.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-18-2012, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LewsTelamon001
Certain regions of the world are not allowed to play PWE games nor have PWE accounts.

The following countries are Banned Regions for Perfect World Entertainment:

China, Macau, Hong Kong, Vietnam, South Korea, Russia, and Taiwan.

This article on the PWE Support Website explains further: https://support.perfectworld.com/app...tail/a_id/1635

If you reside in, or have an IP address originating from, one of the above countries, you will not be able to play PWE games or create a PWE account. These countries are banned for legal/administrative reasons.

Not sure how this affects Cryptic's games, though.
I just finish re installing Rusty Hearth and it works fine.

It seems i have no problem playing other PW games.
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-18-2012, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarisX View Post
I just finish re installing Rusty Hearth and it works fine.

It seems i have no problem playing other PW games.
If you got an email from PWE inviting you to play RH, then it stands to reason you already have a PWE account and thus are not in a banned region or your IP address does not originate from such.
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-18-2012, 12:08 PM
I was able to fix this by sending a copy of my .exe to my friend who was having this issue. He replaced his .exe with mine and now it's working fine.
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-18-2012, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniChiken View Post
I was able to fix this by sending a copy of my .exe to my friend who was having this issue. He replaced his .exe with mine and now it's working fine.
Like i said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khornez View Post
Dont worry we know its a Cryptic problem, the same exact issue happens ocasionally when trying to connect to one of their games, Champions Online, and has been happening for months. The only solution we got, and it was fixed by other users, is uploading the Champions Online.exe from someone who doesn't have this problem so the other users can download it and overwrite their's. Had to do that three times with CO and worked every time..
And it seems to work, so please if you or anyone else can upload it to megaupload, rapidshare or something like that and share it here, it would be much apreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-27-2012, 04:04 AM
Is Australia a banned IP? because no one I know seems to be able to play, all are getting the same message.
Lt. Commander
# 39 Lame
02-03-2012, 04:31 PM
this is getting boring and stupid...there is no direct simple answer to this issue...bottom line is we cant play cant connect cant anything. waste of time and its making us hate your game.
Lt. Commander
what happening ,can't get to play the game ,keep issue this message (The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function) need advice .pls