Lt. Commander
# 41
05-17-2012, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rougeman
I agree100%. The only time I get to play these days is on the weekends, and because of this error I haven't been able to get on at all.
its the same for me and i have tried for nearly four hours to get it working and its the same problem all the time and i have tried everything in the support for both cryptic and perfectworld and even reinstalled the game and its still not working any clues on what to do?
Lt. Commander
# 42 I think maybe it is
05-20-2012, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simont78
Is Australia a banned IP? because no one I know seems to be able to play, all are getting the same message.
I think maybe it is. I am from Perth and before F2P had no issues, now I cannot play unless I connect to a US VPN server.
Lt. Commander
# 43
05-20-2012, 04:51 PM
they say ip s are banned but not in america well im in the midwest of america but i get the same problem have been for 5 days till today now im getting a patch error now been playing non stop since feb i just wanna log on i cant do that and now cust support is not even asnswering emails and i havent been rude yet except for telling them reapetdly that my launcher wont open and i was getting replys like force virify or shut off on demand patching well another email out my launcher wont open 7 e-mails telling them the same thing i sent them every log i could find even the diaxlog and hijck and so on now nothing not even the auto responses that say you will have a reply in however many hours i dont even get those now wtf
Lt. Commander
# 44
05-29-2012, 02:37 PM
Well I keep getting the same message everybody else is "the patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function" and after trying 3 reinstalls and several other user posted possible remedies I have just deleted the game and wont be back. Its too bad because when it was working it was a lot of fun but clearly the admin is far more concerned with other things than with whether or not their game actually works
Lt. Commander
I got this message after the new update, The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function.I be trying install new games launcher but still would worked. even copy from a friend inthe forum , they say some old launcher will work. try that already, failed,busted.
pls help or any advice.
Lt. Commander
# 46
05-31-2012, 07:00 PM
I get the same thing, after I went so far as to uninstall and delete every trace of STO, downloaded and installed fresh. No difference.
Lt. Commander
# 47
05-31-2012, 07:49 PM
I must be one of the lucky ones. I patched today just fine, but after the patch, I cant play the game. I just lag disconnect about every five minutes. Tried to play an STF tonight, and my ship wouldnt even move. I restarted my computer twice and power cycled my router and modem three times, thinking it was just my wife in the other room on the laptop sucking up bandwidth, but that is now not the case. I've never been one to threaten to leave a game because of issues like this, but seriously, its getting old now. After all the money I (and a LOT of other people) have spent on this game, issues like this should be fixed with all due haste. I guess I will see what things look like tomorrow after work.
Lt. Commander
# 48
05-31-2012, 11:36 PM
same problem, when I click star trek icon, after a few minutes a message box says "The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function"...

pls help.. i want to have fun with thiz game..
Lt. Commander
# 49
05-31-2012, 11:38 PM
I need help guys.. same thing for me..
Lt. Commander
# 50
05-31-2012, 11:42 PM
did is say to you that "patch client got a message while it was in a state with no response function''?