Lt. Commander
# 1 Two F2P questions
01-13-2012, 01:24 AM
I would like some clarifications on two parts of switching between gold and silver membership.

1)If you level a character up to VA as a silver without buying more Boff slots, you'll still only have 4 officers at VA. IF you then decide you like to game and pay for a gold account. Does that character then receive more boff slots? Or will that toon still only have 4?

2)What happens to a players bank/inventory if they downgrade from gold to silver? If the bank is full, do the items in the slots that only gold members get vanish? do they go to a overflow bag? Would they be stuck in untouchable slots until you pay for more bank space and or go gold again?

I wouldn't be surprised if the community does not know the answer to these yet. It would be nice to have a clarifications from cryptic on this. Maybe some of the early access former subscribers would know?

Thanks for reading!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2012, 01:30 AM
Good questions. Not sure, but you might want to try the FTP forum.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2012, 01:43 AM
For your first question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehpic
When you convert from silver to gold you will get all the slots that are due a gold player, including any rank based slots for ranks you earned before going gold.
I am not sure on the second question but I would think you would keep all of the slots.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-13-2012, 01:48 AM
thanks!

Totally forgot the F2P QA forum existed. Reading over that it seems to imply the bank will not shrink.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-13-2012, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargate_wars View Post
For your first question

I am not sure on the second question but I would think you would keep all of the slots.
If I recall, this is the case. There was a minor debacle as to what incentive there would be to keep sub'ing, if you are able to gain the Gold benefits by subbing for a month....