Lt. Commander
# 1 Lib. Borg Boff
01-10-2012, 05:40 PM
I just got this from the C-store and am having a hell of a time finding it in-game. I've checked Elsa Mora, the stations menu, and the C Store itself. What am I missing?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-10-2012, 05:54 PM
If you bought the boff from the in-game c-store check your characters roster. Open your status page and go to stations where you assign your boffs and on the right side where non commissioned boffs wait to be assigned you should find your boff there.

If you bought it from the web site c-store you should check to see which character you bought it on, I'm not sure if it's still an account wide unlock or not but if you got it on the wrong character it should appear in the legacy unlocks of another of your characters c-store menus as a free unlock.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-10-2012, 06:10 PM
That was the first place I checked. My cryptic points were deducted for it, I'm trying to find anything approaching a receipt for the C store to verify.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Never mind, it comes as an inventory item you have to use. I knew it was something stupid I'd overlooked. Thanks anyway for the help Dane_Strife
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-11-2012, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimT.Hefti
Never mind, it comes as an inventory item you have to use. I knew it was something stupid I'd overlooked. Thanks anyway for the help Dane_Strife
Just so you know, most (if not all) of the things you buy in the C-Store on the website will appear in your inventory. This includes ships.