Lt. Commander
There is a New in game Chanel for Boff training abilities ground and space.
Join BOFFTrainElite channel and ask if there is anyone who can train an ability
such as Faw 3 Engineering team 3 or any ground ability.
GO to your Chanel guide and type in the Chanel as its written and join its all FREE!!!!!!
Brought to you by the 47th Defense special ops and The Disciples of Fek'lhr.

Join today Officers are standing by on the Fed and KDF sides
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-11-2012, 03:38 PM
Though I would still be careful, as there has been reported cases of Players getting scammed out of valuable BOs, who 'trade' them over for Training, but never get them back....

(And I would never risk losing my valuable 'Efficient' Saurian BOs being trained by a complete stranger...)

This is what 'Fleets' are good for, as you're less likely to 'scammed' by a fellow fleet-member then by a complete stranger....
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-11-2012, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
Though I would still be careful, as there has been reported cases of Players getting scammed out of valuable BOs, who 'trade' them over for Training, but never get them back....

(And I would never risk losing my valuable 'Efficient' Saurian BOs being trained by a complete stranger...)

This is what 'Fleets' are good for, as you're less likely to 'scammed' by a fellow fleet-member then by a complete stranger....
This channel is not to scam anyone. you use anything in this game at your own risk.
These 2 fleets are putting it on the line to help the community. Instead of meeting this with
skepticism lets try to help out our community and add things people need.
This Chanel is only here to help and its free. There will not be any Boff snatching or any
kind of drama.