Lt. Commander
# 111
05-18-2012, 12:58 PM
I hope this is still the current proper thread to post replies about this issue.

I'm currently a Gold member, and I'm letting it slip back to Silver due tomorrow for a couple of months while I have limited time to play. I've tried to purchase some Foundry slots so that when my account rolls back to Silver, my current finished projects would still be up and active. But it won't even let me press the "purchase slots" button at all. Still greyed out. Tried deleting my Foundry test character and making a new one, no go.

Any ideas?
Lt. Commander
# 112
05-19-2012, 01:14 PM
you post that over and over. dont really see how that is helpful at all. maybe if you paraphrased the so called work arounds you claim are listed
Lt. Commander
# 113
05-19-2012, 01:15 PM
my working theory is that the system isnt connecting to our none foundry characters. So its looking at your foundry toon, seeing no dilithium and deciding you cant purchuse slots.
Lt. Commander
# 114
05-19-2012, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by milesredria

Any ideas?
my opinion is the foundry isnt connecting to our non foundry characters, looking at the foundry one, not seeing dilith and deciding you cant purchuse.
Lt. Commander
# 115
05-19-2012, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lleo01
WTH! Looks like I wasted time & paper comeing up with a mission ill never get to make.
Don't give up, this seems like it's been going on forever but surely it's in their best interests to get it fixed up. As someone said earlier, maybe the fix is going to be part of Season 6?

If so, means you've got time to write a squeal to your current designed mission, or a prequel.. or a Mirror Universe counterpart!
Lt. Commander
# 116
05-19-2012, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenchuan View Post
you post that over and over. dont really see how that is helpful at all. maybe if you paraphrased the so called work arounds you claim are listed
Then all I can suggest is that you review the thread that you post in as I believe I have stated why i had done so.

- IIt's a current issue that others are having

- Been talked about previously. Here are some examples....

- There may be some workarounds that may or may not work.

I didn't offer a solution.

I didn't offer guesswork like you did.

I even stated why I gave the response that I did.

Sorry if you misunderstood. That's not my concern. You're not the original poster and, considering I had you on ignore anyway, not something I'm real worried about.
Lt. Commander
# 117
05-20-2012, 05:58 PM
Sadly for me next season is too late to do my mission for the current competition.
Lt. Commander
# 118 Still There
05-21-2012, 03:53 PM
Still can't buy more foundry slots. I've deleted and recreated the foundry character six times. I don't want to delete any foundry missions as they are progressive in nature. The "Buy More Slots" button is grayed out even though I have more than enough dilithium. Can't figure this one out. Any help!?
Lt. Commander
# 119 Still Kaput
05-21-2012, 04:19 PM
Still down, still doesn't work, still can't buy more slots. Being over 50, my memory isn't what it used to be. Maybe they'll get this fixed before I forget what my next mission is going to be!
Lt. Commander
# 120
05-21-2012, 04:58 PM
I'm having the same problem, and what's worse is that I'd just saved up the dilithium to convert to Cpoints so I could buy a couple more character slots specifically for Foundry projects. If they can't/won't fix the problem so we can use the Foundry, then I'd like a refund of those Cpoints, seeing as they were essentially wasted and could go tword my goal of getting the Oddy bundle.