Lt. Commander
# 161
06-02-2012, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapparatus View Post
Again please log back out, log back in and see if the slots are still there.

edit: As I and someone else have pointed out, we were finally able to purchase slots but they disappeared shortly there after.
Yes, I logged out and logged back on again. I even exited the game. The slots were still there, and my mission was still there.
Lt. Commander
# 162
06-02-2012, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castmodean View Post
I havent played with this in a while so I dont know if it remains true. USED to be, you could have multiple foundry authoring toons, as long as you had character slots. I now BELIEVE that you can only have one at a time. Frankly that doesnt matter because a foundry toon is not a real character anyways.

Some people say they need to be able to level their foundry character in order to balance their missions, I have never really bought into this.
I agree with you ! Thanks for the explanation.
Lt. Commander
# 163
06-02-2012, 07:53 AM
*grumble*

292k in refined dil. Purchase failed.

Thanks folks for checking for me.
Lt. Commander
# 164
06-02-2012, 08:39 AM
Update: I did the Create a character and then delete them dance that's been suggested before.

And my purchased slots from a couple days ago showed back up.

I went in, created a test character, created a test project and saved it.

Logged out.

Restarted the game and headed over there. The test character is present and if you go into the editor, my test mission is there as well.

Along with a listing of 1/0 slots available at the lower right.

I'm torn on actually doing anything now as I don;t know if, when I'm done, will I be able to publish the mission or not.

Ain;t this fun?
Lt. Commander
# 165
06-02-2012, 09:26 AM
srew it...

ive loged in and out and in and ount and in.., still nothing except "Purchase Failed"

i dont have any slots nor i had one. i wanted to get my very first slots. The workaround delete char and so on im not going to do. i have 3 charakters and im silver all 3 are VA and im not going to delete them so..

Cryptic provide a fu..... damn FIX for this... this is now the 6īth month this problem exists
Lt. Commander
I had finally saved up enough dilithium to buy the starter pack for the foundry, but It said transaction failed.

I have 10,380 refined dilithium, a silver account, and 1 character slot open. Why can't I get the starter pack?
Lt. Commander
# 167
06-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Known issue I;m afraid:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=247889

There's yet another mention of a fix on the most recent tribble patch notes. Hopefully it'll fix the issue for the rest of us as well.

edit: Also: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=271672