Lt. Commander
on the forums re: F2P? since last friday I had full access. now, this forum is again the only one I have access to. I appreciate being able to play STO again, but no longer being able to provide any kind of feedback makes no sense
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2012, 11:41 AM
Maybe just temporary? Non-subscriber myself, just got here to scope out F2P, don't seem to have any access issues.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-12-2012, 12:01 PM
According to the F2P Features Matrix, silver players should have the following regarding the forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by F2P Features Matrix
Silver Players may read all of the forums, but may only post in designated boards.
However, all Silver Players who have ever been billed via purchase of a retail copy, points or a prior subscription are granted forum posting privileges.
So if you're playing now, you must have paid at some point and thus be granted "forum posting privileges."
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-12-2012, 02:17 PM
from the 6th, the day after previous subbers could get in early, and up until yesterday I had full access, having bought the collectors edition, and gotten the 300 day accolade, even tho my account shows 267.94 days when my last time card expired, when I logged back in last week. can't even post on the f2p q&a forum. wish an admin would look into this
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-12-2012, 10:47 PM
dunno what it was, but I have access again. thx whoever