f2p once you buy the disk
world vs world pvp
persistent world

if your interested watch this top 10 reasons to be interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBC_ig73aMs
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-14-2012, 12:05 AM
Too bad they never made a proper GTA mmo.

Ahhhhhhh the weeks spent commiting crimes in SAMP and running gangs,
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-14-2012, 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
Id like a mass effect mmo, that could be pretty big. that universe has a lot of potential and is widely known through the single player games. but instead of making 8 stories like tor just have a smaller number and make the quality of the stories better.
I have it on good authority that depending on how successful TOR is, will determine if Bioware is going to go that exact route.

-
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-14-2012, 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ertwin View Post
There was a stargate MMO in the works, but the company developing it went bankrupt.
actually the CEO and CFO embezzled the development money.

harsh.

-
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-14-2012, 12:58 AM
I'd probably sub for a mass effect MMO, as long as I could play as a krogan
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-14-2012, 02:44 AM
For those of you wanting a Fallout mmo, try Fallen Earth, it's the same kind of setting.
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-15-2012, 12:02 PM
What? no one has said Neverwinter nights yet?!

*ducks behind flame proof shield*
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-15-2012, 04:12 PM
I'm looking foreward to neverwinter, might even lifetime it if the matrix is good.
Lt. Commander
# 39
01-31-2012, 05:36 AM
  • Mentioned above was GTA - Well for anyone remembering CAR WARS - i would love to see this as a MMO
  • Keeping with OLD SKOOL - Megatraveller would be a fantastic MMO rich in well written law and stories
  • Looking more modern www.fallenearth.com has fallout covered and is fun riding around on trikes / bikes.....
  • How about Judge Dredd MMO - Imagine block wars PvP combat

Swtor has not managed to blow me away, so like alot of you, i guess i am waiting, playing STO / Swtor, untill someone makes a NEW MMO..... thats not based or plays like the the last 10 years of MMO's
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-31-2012, 07:47 AM
Ok, A few things I need to address here before making my prediction:

Firstly, Marvel Universe will have NO character customisation, apparently, the player will choose one of the main lore characters (Hulk, Spiderman etc) nd be stuck like that, Marvel even said they will restrict each hero to one user, meaning that the servers will be severely limited in population capacity.

Secondly, Transformers Universe will be in a deathmatch-style format (an exampole would be World of Tanks), and I am sorry, but I do not think such an MMO willbe the next big thing, the more WoW-style RPG format is obviously far more popular, so MMos using a WoT format do not really count imho.

Now, my prediction for the next big game is going to be one that suprisingly, no-one has mentioned. Warhammer 40,000: Dark Millenium Online. This is going to be an action MMORPG using the same combat system as the recent Space Marine game (which had an amazing combat system). If this is a proper RPG like WoW (which it is said to be) then this will be my favourite MMO of all time.

Plus, assault bikes...freaking assault bikes! Give me assault bikes now! If DMO has proper vehicle accelaration, "raids" being tied to quests and other such things, I will be a very happy man, but I would still be ecstatic for a "WoW-clone" with a 40K look (ironic considering Starcraft was "inspired" by 40K).